436 Equipt Boomkin 3/8m

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2 Day 3/8M [US-Horde]

TLDR: 2 Day Mythic Guild On Area 52

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting Closed

Healers: Recruiting Open

DPS: Recruiting Open

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire…

Storm 4/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Druid, Shaman- High Priority
Healer: Disc Priest / Holy Paladin / Shaman - High Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 4/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Sellouts on illidan horde 3/8M with pulls on ashvane, Currently looking for all exceptional dps. We raid 2 nights per week on Tuesday/Wednesday from 8-11 CST.
And on thursdays we do sale runs.

We also have a very active m+ team which will help everyone gain their keys every week.

For more information add Blue#15336 Or görz#1428 .

<Anatidaephobia>-Zul’jin looking for more to join our semi-casual mythic raid team. We are looking to have a raiding roster of about 25 people. Many of our raiders are mid-career and we understand that real life stuff happens. Our raider are active on discord and while we do raid on Tuesday and Thursday we also play other games on off nights when not running M+.

Server: Zul’jin - Horde

Weekday Raid Team
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8 PM - 11 PM EST
Progression: 1/8M
Recruiting: Filling all roles to push progression. Many looking for both range (any) and melee DPS (warrior or demon hunter preferred), resto druid and a potential flex healer. Have two tanks but they are both willing to flex.

POC below for more information:

Bnet: Apok#11832 Discord: Apok#5142
Bnet: Sarakiel#1408 Discord: Sarakiel#5502
Bnet: Iron#11864 Discord: Iron#7015

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a boomkin to help round out our roster for mythic EP and beyond.

We are currently 4/8M 8/8H and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

If Weekends work~

Vice - Horde, Area 52
4/8m EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 (GM) or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

Hi there, Zaux! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 5/8M in EP. We were Cutting Edge in both BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players for Eternal Palace.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

<Voltage> is a 2-Day (5.5 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We are currently 3/8M EP & 9/9M Cutting Edge in BoD on only a 5 hour schedule! Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule. Currently looking to fill a couple important roles.

Schedule - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:15pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:15pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic)

About Us

Voltage has a history of cutting edge progression and this expansion has been no exception. We’ve been raiding since 2014 and promote a lighter, more laid back atmosphere whilst still being able to focus and kill bosses. We pride ourselves on being able to maintain and offer stability to our raiders.

What you bring to the table is a good attitude, a guild-first mentality, and the ability to play your class/spec(s) at a high level. We’re looking for those hungry to progress while being a part of a well rounded community. Voltage is a second home to a lot of folks and are always looking to extend an invitation.

Contact

If you are interested, please fill out an application at:
_https://forms.gle/i7YyL2QgkMy3ojar8

For questions or inquiries, please contact one of our officers:
[DrMoofer#1354] - Recruitment
[Hellrider#11850] - Dad
[Sylvannis#1379] - Officer

Hey pal!

We’re <Surprised Pikachu> on Zul’jin. We’re a core base of players reforming with a few new ideals. Our leadership ranges from multiple CEs, to US Top 100-300 players, and our experience before our reform was 4/8M.

Cutting Edge is always going to be our expectation, but raiding also shouldn’t always feel like a job. At the moment we’re looking for players that are interested in smooth and efficient progression on a fairly casual 8-hour, two day schedule. Tuesday & Thursday; 8:30PM - 12:30AM EST.

If we sound like a group you’re interested in, feel free to reach out to Six#8314, Zoey#8531 or Matty#6209 on Discord. We’d love to chat more with you.

<Nulli Secundum> (US-Thrall) 8/8H 4/8M is currently recruiting Healers and Ranged DPS for our Core group. We are a 2-night Mythic raiding guild focused on steady progression. Many of us have been raiding together for several years and have a strong bond to the players who have played with us. If you’re looking for a tight-knit group of people who enjoy playing together while raiding, doing other content, and even playing other games, this is the place for you.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Please don’t be shy and ask for additional details. Battletags are xxcloud417xx#1439 or Xanthro#1864.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Hey man,

Here is some quick info cause it seems like you have a lot of BS to read above me.

3/8M - Tues/Wed 8:15 - 11:30pm CST on Mal’Ganis

We are currently trying to fill a core DPS spot. Lot’s of heavy hitting guys and we are looking for some more to round out the group.

Hit me up if you want to chat about it. Hubbabubba#1811

<Voltage> is a 2-Day (5.5 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We are currently 3/8M EP & 9/9M Cutting Edge in BoD on only a 5 hour schedule! Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule. Currently looking to fill a couple important roles.

Schedule - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:15pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:15pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic)

About Us

Voltage has a history of cutting edge progression and this expansion has been no exception. We’ve been raiding since 2014 and promote a lighter, more laid back atmosphere whilst still being able to focus and kill bosses. We pride ourselves on being able to maintain and offer stability to our raiders.

What you bring to the table is a good attitude, a guild-first mentality, and the ability to play your class/spec(s) at a high level. We’re looking for those hungry to progress while being a part of a well rounded community. Voltage is a second home to a lot of folks and are always looking to extend an invitation.

Recruitment

Ranged: Mage and Boomkin

This does not mean we are only accepting these classes/roles. If you believe you can become an exceptional member of our team, do not hesitate to apply. Exceptional players will always be considered.

Contact

If you are interested, please fill out an application at:
_https://forms.gle/i7YyL2QgkMy3ojar8

For questions or inquiries, please contact one of our officers:
[DrMoofer#1354] - Recruitment
[Hellrider#11850] - Dad
[Sylvannis#1379] - Officer

Hey there, Zauxlux!

We are Despair- Thrall, currently 3/8M with 2% on Ashvane, should die tomorrow. Despair was founded in 2007 with several of its founding members still actively raiding!

Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm EST and Sunday (optional/farm) 8-11pm EST

We are a tight knit group of friends that stay progression and CE focused tier after tier. No elitism, no drama, just raiding.

Ill keep it short, recruiting ranged DPS. If you are interested you can contact me @ Lynxx#1792 (btag) Lynxx#0885(discord)
OR
Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283(bnet) Exkay#1240(discord)

Hey there Zauxlux!
here is a link to my guilds post

BTAG: Ryna#1275
Would love to hear from you!

Hey Zauxlux,

I’m looking to add a good DPS to our team, especially if you’re willing to backup heal if necessary. This would be for a spot starting right away and going into the future. My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. Most recent progression in BfA is 3/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Ashvane with good pulls.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609, and then send me a tell. I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Reach out to me right away if you can make our raid times of Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

Hey Zaulux,

We’re an established CE guild that’s been raiding together since Nighthold in Legion. We’re looking for an additional boomkin to add to our core Mythic roster. We’re a 4/8M guild pushing through Phase 2 of Orgozoa. We’re a 2-Night guild, Tues/Thurs from 8-11pm EST.

Would love to chat with you more formally and get more of an idea of you as a player if you’re interested. You can add my battle net at Shadowbites#1291 or my discord at Amante#3703. Look forward to speaking with you!

We’re recruiting a healer and 1-2 dps for Eternal Palace. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:

7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:

5/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-tempest-5-8m-ep-ce-bod-uldir-lf-rdps/78250

Contact Us:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment and still achieve cutting edge each tier.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Currently 4/8M EP. We were 9/9M BoD.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Epic#1723

Hi there Zauxlux!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

A Mage (Fire)

Experienced Ranged DPS

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in The Eternal Palace.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 3/8M with sub 2% pulls on Ashvane.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 4/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489)