436 DH 7/8M xp LF Mythic Guild

436 DH 3/8M EP
7/8M on main LF Mythic guild
available M-Th 5pm-11pm PST

Hello,

If you are open to faction changing, Extenze (A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a laid back group of friends that are looking for more fun people to push mythic content with.

Currently, we are 4/8M AEP with Squid Boi sub 20%. Our schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday, 9pm-12am est.

On off nights, we like to do alt runs, run keys (gearing alts and/or pushing high keys), world PvP, RBG’s, and dip our toes in about all forms of content.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun. Our community is something I’m proud of and is easily the greatest thing our guild has to offer, and we are always looking for more to share it with.

If this is something you are interested in too, We are looking to add another DH to our team and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more.

Hope to hear from you soon!

still looking

Greetings, Sccarr!

I’m Mookaduka, gm/raid lead of Group Two, a Mythic raiding guild on the Draka server (Horde). Our guild has been around since early Mists of Pandaria and been a stable place for raiding ever since. We are currently looking for another Demon Hunter like yourself. We are currently 4/8M (Orgo 25%) and raid Tues/Thurs from 8-11pm Eastern. We also hold an optional run on Sundays during the same time.

If you are interested in applying, please check us out at group2draka(dot)com and apply, or contact me at my btag Femur#1935. I hope you find the right guild for you!