436 boomy LFG

Hey there. I am a Boomkin who is trying to find his forever home. I have tried to find a good guild but things never turn out the way they were promised. I do have AOTC and Logs to show. I am looking for a guild going into mythic and who also likes to enjoy the other aspects of the game. I also would like to stay horde side. also available till midnight each night.

Thank you for your time

ilvl:436
neck: 64-40% till 65.
AOTC.
4/9m last tier.

Hey Giggity, we might be what you’re looking for if you’re interested in alliance, if not, I understand.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP:2/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey there, we are always on the lookout for a good boomie. 4/8M team on a 2 day schedule. Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Hi Giggity,

Hysteria on Thrall - 3/8M
We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 3/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Hey there, Giggity!
I think we could be a GREAT fit - consistently clearing AotC the last three weeks and we are looking to spice up our team for mythic. We are highly active off nights, you’re welcome to join our discord and join in for some m+ or other shenanigans!

Here’s our SPAM if you’re interested:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate days in the month.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Interested? Add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going!

Heyyy Mystery Boomkin!

You said you’re available until midnight, but didn’t mention what time zone you’re in - hopefully it’s PST!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 3/8M Eternal Palace (with Ashvane to 23%) and is recruiting ranged DPS

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
arcanum-guild. com/apply/ (remove the space)
or if that doesn’t work for you, you can also apply here:
apply.wowaudit. com/us/malganis/arcanum (remove the space)

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal Eternal Palace RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to arcanum-guild. com/apply/ (remove the space)
or if that doesn’t work for you, you can also apply here:
apply.wowaudit. com/us/malganis/arcanum (remove the space)

Hey Giggity,

We are looking to add more DPS for our mythic team.

Transcend of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Transcend:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 10 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with. We are looking for individuals with great personalities that want to mythic raid.

Currently seeking:
Healer: Resto Shaman, Disc Priest
Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boomkin
Melee DPS: Fury Warrior, Feral Kitty

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2
Mythic EP: 3/8

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Healing, Dev, Naga, Kilig, Catechist

Hey Giggity,

Get a hold of me and let’s talk. I’m looking to add a good DPS to our team. My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. Most recent progression in BfA is 6/8M Uldir, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 3/8M Eternal Palace. We’re working on mythic Ashvane with good pulls.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 (contacting me on bnet works better). I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Reach out to me right away if you can make our raid times of Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist

IMPACT (2/8M) is a newly formed guild with a solid mythic experienced core seeking to push into mythic and eventually get CE. We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est (prog) Fri 8-11pm est casual/alt run

Needs: Exp/Geared Dps and Healers

Contact Info:
Church#1680
Birch44#1969

Hello,

You didn’t specify a time zone, so I will leave our info below.

[H] <Atrophy> Tichondrius 4/8M 8/8H

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Our goal is to push CE without having fatboss play the game for us.

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)
8pm - 11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

Feel free to message me
BNET Raptor#1726
DISCORD Raptor#5264

Hey we are looking to add some solid dps, take a look at our info below and reach out if interested. Thanks!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

1 Like

Hey there, Giggity (nice)!

We are Despair- Thrall, currently 3/8M with 2% on Ashvane, should die tomorrow. Despair was founded in 2007 with several of its founding members still actively raiding!

Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm EST and Sunday (optional/farm) 8-11pm EST

We are a tight knit group of friends that stay progression and CE focused tier after tier. No elitism, no drama, just raiding.

Ill keep it short, recruiting ranged DPS. If you are interested you can contact me @ Lynxx#1792 (btag) Lynxx#0885(discord)
OR
Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283(bnet) Exkay#1240(discord)

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 3/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Hello Giggity! Here is a little about us! Good luck on finding your new home!!

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule

• Wednesday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
  • Friday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
  • Optional Saturday/Sunday (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

About Us
We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who want to have a great time, in a non toxic environment, looking to down bosses. Our raids are lead by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success. Koalaty time is not a hardcore guild we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. We have been raiding together for almost a year and most of us have experience since vanilla. Please contact us at anytime with questions. Good luck to you all in finding a home for your toons! Best wishes!
Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hey Officer over here at Rehab Area 52! Currently 3/8M Raiding T/W 8pm-11pm EST, with a Monday heroic clear 9pm-12am! If you would be interested in discussing further add me on bnet @ Maz#11411

Look forward to hearing from you to discuss the guild more!

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 3/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hey!

<4/8M When Dreams Become Memes>

We’re a semi-hardcore adult guild and group of friends who raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11pm Eastern (7-10 Server). The majority of us are based on the East Coast of Canada, however we have players from all over NA.

Who we’re looking for:
Like-minded high performing players who bring a positive attitude and a knowledge for their class. We make the most out of our 6 hours each week so we expect you to come ready to play. We maintain a positive environment while encouraging constructive feedback between members. We maintain a core of no more than 25 members.

Specifically, we’re looking for highly skilled dps (ranged preferred) to fill out our core roster.

What we offer:
Challenging progression with intelligent leadership and decision making. Friendship and comradery by participating in our ongoing dungeons and Discord banter. We push as hard to compete with premier NA 2 day guilds while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere.

Pst Hellaak for more information.
BNET: Hell#1654
Discord: Hell#8067

<Got Kicked> - Area-52 Horde is a 2 day raid team. We raid on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s from 9PM-12AM EST . Optional heroic clears are ran on Tuesday’s - same as regular raid time.
We’re a semi-casual guild who pushes each tier as far as we can through Mythic. The more competent our raid team is; the further we are able to push. If our team is competent enough this tier to try and push for CE then we will but we won’t stress over it.
Our guild is relatively small but filled with a close group of friends who constantly trash talk each other. This is the warning to all future recruits: If you get easily offended you need not apply!

We’re currently recruiting a Healer and competent DPS to progress through Mythic Eternal Palace.

We are currently seeking the following classes/specs/roles :

Tanks: Closed

Healers: Open to the following Classes
Restoration Druid
Mistweaver Monk
Restoration Shaman

DPS: Open to the following Classes/Specs
Beast Mastery Hunter
Marksmanship Hunter
Frost Mage
Fire Mage
Windwalker Monk
Shadow Priest
Affliction Warlock
Destruction Warlock

Please be able to provide a link to Warcraft logs with parses in the spec you are interested in applying as.

Requirements to apply:

1. 430 ilvl Minimum.
  2. 8/8H Experience Minimum (3/8M Experience preferred) .
  3. HoA lvl 60 Minimum (ideally with us being on Mythic Ashvane Progression - a second minor (65) would higher chances given you meet the other criteria) .
  4. If you are off server you must transfer over (can be discussed upon application) .

Extra details about when in raid:

1. Raiders are required to bring their own consumables (food, pots, flasks). We provide one cauldron per night and drop feasts as long as they’re in supply.
  2. Be enchanted and gemmed if you have gem slots on your gear (basic raiding guild requirements).

We also require the following addons :

1. Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs
  2. RC Loot Council (All loots drops are obviously personal and if you are able to trade but want to keep it for yourself then just whisper our raid lead during loot rolls. All trade-able loot is handled through RC Loot Council where you select the appropriate option based on upgrade. We then decide where it goes as a council (GM, CoGm, Officers).
  3. WeakAuras 2

If you meet the following criteria and wish to apply you may contact us through bnet: Jade#1232 or Brew#11622. We will give more information then.

Last reminder: If you get easily offended you need not apply!