435 Fury Warrior LF Aotc/some mythic guild

Hey! Looking for a good group to raid with this coming tier. I’ve gotten aotc in most of the raids this expansion with ease except BOD but I killed the 1st 3 mythic bosses so that should count for something right? Not looking for anything super elietest but would like people to be held accountable and steady progression. Preferably wish to stay on thrall horde but with the right fit I wouldn’t be opposed to transferring. Truthfully I prefer m+ to raiding so an active running m+ guild would be cool as well. I’m open to every night of the week besides thursday. Some place in the wheel house of 7 est to 10 est would work perfect. Below I’ll leave my discord since it’s the best way to get ahold of me. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Discord: Fate#6274

Hey Fate!

I’m not going to spam you, but I went ahead and added you on Discord. We’re a M+ focused guild on Zul’jin that will have two one night raid teams with at least an AoTC focus on the weekends come 8.3. Look forward to chatting!

Here’s my original post: M+ Community w/ Sunday AOTC Team LF DPS! - #23 by Delikate-zuljin

If you are able to raid until 11 EST instead of 10 let me know.
We are looking to add one Warrior ahead of the new tier.
Extremely active M+ as well.

We raid Tues/Wed 7-11EST.
Read more here:

Raid Days and Time:
Monday: (Spillover/Farmed Content) 8-11EST
Tuesday: 8-11EST
Wednesday: 8-11EST

Description:
Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.
We welcome any casuals that need a home or raiders who are interested in joining us for progression. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. But if you want a guild that has fun while raiding, doesn’t hold you to silly standards, and will eventually get into mythic progression we’d be a perfect fit! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight :wink:
If this sounds good to you, please send us a message in game!

Recruiting:
We are always welcoming of any and everyone! But since we do want to build a strong and fair raiding team, special consideration will be given to the following classes: Considering all right now =).

GM: Krys (Bnet: Kenasie#1254)
Recruiting Officer: Bitwise (Bnet: abysmn#1567)