435 ele coming back 6/8H NO FRI/SAT/SUN

Just back after a break since Uldir and went 6/8M before a Promotion at work that put a spot to raiding. I have Orange parses in Uldir as Enhancement and Elemental. I’ve raided since Vanilla to current and have been in multiple top 100 situations. I am looking to get back into a more serious guild. All of my current parses you can pretty much ignore since finding a competent group in LFG is pretty much impossible. I have not raided with a guild yet since i’ve came back to BFA

My preferred time slots would really be anything after 7pm PST just to have the time to spend with the family before raid. I make my own schedule to work, so with if the right offer comes along i would consider moving my times around.
2-3 nights a week.
Mythic Progression guild would be a plus.
Mythic Plus key pushes

Snackz#1210

Also have a Demon Hunter that is currently being geared also

Would consider alliance if it seems promising

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H 4/8M

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: Full
DPS: All Ranged DPS
Healers MW (High need)/ HPal, Priest
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet):

alexhk#1740

not reading guild spam either, hit me up or im not interested

I recommend checking the Recruiting Discord if you’re not already a part of it. Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in help and our mods can assist you. :slight_smile: Good luck this tier!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

I would look through the Horde Mythic and CE channels for a PST guild. You can search by PST if you need that timezone. Good luck and welcome back!

Heyyy Snackz!

I know you say you’re not reading guild spam, but as a recruiter, bnet is a terrible way to get ahold of someone.

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 3/8M Eternal Palace (with Ashvane to 25%) and has an immediate raid spot for an elemental shaman

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
apply.wowaudit. com/us/malganis/arcanum (remove the space)

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal Eternal Palace RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to apply.wowaudit. com/us/malganis/arcanum (remove the space)

Still looking

still looking

Hi Snackz,
If you’re interested in Alliance, we raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Mountain 7-10 pacific / 9pm-midnight Eastern. We’re recruiting DPS and could certainly use a shaman!
We’re 8/8H and 1/8M while pugging 4 people… we just need more regular raiding bodies!

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come raid with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

If you’re interested, contact Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796… if not I hope you find what you’re looking for =)

still looking at the moment

good night everyone!

Good morning everyone, should be online all day

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Still looking

Insomnia (R3) of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/9M EP (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 8/8H EP (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Insomnia - 8/8H EP (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 6/8H EP (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 1/9M EP (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild . .

Hey, we are looking for 1-2 more folks to be on server to push Mythic progression, Heroic has been on farm for several weeks now and is a quick and easy clear.
We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Mythic) 3/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on discord as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!

currently still looking

still searching thanks for reaching out

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 3/8 Mythic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY **

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553