435 DH LFG 1k IO

Hello, i am a returning player been gone since WOLK and im back.
Back story
i was in a guild on Staghelm called Vanquish at the time we were top 50-100 varied on sites at the time. i was also the mage class leader. still have my mage but started fresh mage then made a DH and loved it.
Looking for a guild to get me back into it.
my play time varies but its mostly sat-tuesday. i work wed-every other sat 12hrs so i will not be on during workdays.

been pugging normals and heroics no guild and 99% of friends lost over the years…back in my day we didnt have BN LOL

I was in Reawaken. I remember Vanquish :wink:

Hi Dethtech!

Admittedly, did not completely understand your schedule, but absolutely could appreciate how pugging is no fun. It sounds like you are similar to many in our guild, Asendance. Below, is the proverbial guild advert, kindly check it out and hopefully you’ll want to chat further!
~ Cailyth

Ascendance
Progression Guild without the “hardcore.”

Ascendance is a Vanilla WoW guild and since then has shrunk and grown (sort of like WoW subs) but our core values remain the same: kill pixels and have fun doing it. At this stage in Ascendance’s life, we are a group of people that have done the hardcore raiding and now want to have fun while still using the skills we have honed over the years. We will get AoTC and then move to Mythic. We are never going to be world first, but we tend to float around the top three of the server.

To do that we raid two nights a week and keep our roster tight because the last thing we want is have someone sit a fight. What we need are solid players who will commit to raid, get AoTC and quickly move on to Mythic.

Member Expectations:
We expect our members to have a solid understanding and grasp of their class, enthusiasm to log in, play (it’s a game - it should be fun!), and desire to push content and perform to the best of their abilities.

Region - North America
Faction - Alliance
Server(s) - Uther and Runetotem

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:45pm – 10pm PST

We are currently looking for DPS (rogue, elemental shaman, warlock), but please don’t let this deter you from applying or reaching out. Although will gladly consider anyone that can fill these roles, we definitely won’t turn down any great player who enjoys the game.

Contact Us:
Cailyth#1999 (Recruitment Officer)
Arrmora#1455 (Raid Leader)
Viper#1562 (GM)

Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 8/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 2/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi!

I started my WoW career on Staghelm and was in Vanquish for a short time. I was in Nox Incurro for quite some time as a main raider and at one point, an officer. Nice to see a fellow Staghelmian around!

We are actually looking for a solid DH for mythic progression (Alliance on Sargeras), but are happy to accept people just looking to do mythic+ and other in-game activities.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm CST and Monday is a flex day from 8-10 pm CST. We may do mythic progression this day if we have the right group, otherwise we will clear heroic or do normal achievements, or simply give everyone the night off.

Current progression is 8/8H and 3/8M. We went 9/9M in BoD for Cutting Edge and look to do the same this tier. We are looking for folks seeking a solid guild community and long-term place to call home!

HMU on btag: Lgeme84#1466 or discord: Andora#7035. Hope to chat with you soon!