Cooking Impossible PVP Brawl

Just finished three scenarios with this weeks PVP Brawl with total scores of alliance 30 and horde 0 each time. Every single horde player who tried to turn in resource would get disconnected. Three scenarios and every single horde player getting d/c when trying to turn in resource. Alliance, gratz on your free ride in this weeks pvp brawl.

horde lost a bg? something is clearly broken.

12 Likes

Ironically, the “Alliance” who beat you were all horde in merc mode. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

We were getting gratuitous DCs playing gravity lapse too. Horde won one 1500 vs 50 due to the whole alliance team dc’ing.

2 Likes

I mean, you can always report it as a bug or you know, cry about it in the GD section. Oh wait…

1 Like

Horde in merc mode rarely try to win. They usually just AFK or tell alliance players to lose quickly for more honor.

1 Like

Alliance bias Blizzard causing Horde players to disconnect news at 11.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

There is a broken part of the map at the bottom of the horde ramp. If you try to get past it, that is when you dc.

Due to an issue with the Cooking Impossible map, we’re going to temporarily change this week’s Brawl to Temple of Hotmogu.

Cooking Impossible will return at a later date!

2 Likes

You guys a really striking out on brawls recently. Sorry to hear.

1 Like

Whaddya wanna bet that if Alliance were the ones losing, this wouldn’t get fixed until reset? :smirk:

9 Likes

Exactly what I wanted! Thank you!

so an issue that affects horde like this gets addressed immediately.

when does that happen for alliance?

oh…

it hasn’t ever.

3 Likes

Horde crys and gets a response as usual

1 Like

The map is literally bugged where Horde can’t win and dc trying. You can’t be this selfish.

1 Like

Exactly. If you’re Horde, your comfort is a priority.

1 Like

the same thing happened with gravity lapse for alliance a few weeks ago and we were told to just suck it up. everybody was getting DC’d upon hitting the ground, reconnecting and zoning back in to another horde flag cap.

blizzard did nothing.

this isn’t selfish, i just want the same rapid response for alliance that horde gets

6 Likes

Korrak’s revenge is indication they won’t fix bugs that favor horde for months.

2 Likes

Citation needed. :woman_shrugging:

But seriously, if this is happening at all, it should be addressed…

As someone who doesn’t have a dog in the race, because I refuse to PvP, it’s unacceptable from either side I just severely doubt what your describing here happened.

1 Like

Citation needed. I don’t remember this at all. I play on both sides, my dude.

The Brawl isn’t even down yet, farm it for the free conquest you want. This manufactured outrage is misplaced. Let’s instead talk about the WC3 eula. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like