Cooking Impossible PVP Brawl

there wasn’t a blue post about it, but lots of alliance complained. i just gave up on brawl that week because it wasn’t worth it. gravity would pop, we’d fly up, then hit the ground and disconnect. you can look through my post history to find my own complaint. there wasn’t a blue response, and horde players mostly just trolled the thread.

don’t get me wrong, blizzard absolutely is in the right for switching the brawl wiht horde having this issue. it’s not fair to either side.

but they have a pattern over time of jumping to address issues that affect horde, while ignoring the ones that affect alliance, and that’s wrong.

1 Like

So, when is it going to be changed? it’s still cooking.

Also will I get in trouble if I spam it over and over?

The name is accurate, it is 100% impossible for the horde to win, a huge chunk of the map is just missing and it just happens to be where the horde need to hand in ingredients and entering into this area instantly crashes the game.

Bravo blizzard, bravo!

1 Like

Most fun I’ve had this expansion was with Korrak’s, I leveled on both sides, as Alli it wasn’t that frustrating when you expected a loss anyway :rofl:

XP was still wicked cool!

2h ago you posted this…yet we can still queue for it…so. When do you plan on changing it?

2 Likes

I’m not really sure I buy the whole idea that only horde issues get fixed. Plenty of issues get fixed all the time, the severity of the issues and the issues it would cause to take said systems down probably factor in majorly.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? korrak’s Revenge was an anniversary BG for the event.

Those weren’t bugs, that was original design, yes imbalanced though. They won’t fix something that temporary and for a theme.

What else can go wrong with this patch?

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Really? So the original design let horde players get twice the rewards daily because they were able to complete both sets of dailies. It was also original design where alliance wouldn’t be able to rez for minutes when horde was trying to cross the bridge with the result horde would be in the keep before alliance could rez.

Those were the two more obvious, aside from the differences in npc healths which I believe were fixed a few weeks into the event.

:roll_eyes: Meanwhile this never happened.

2 Likes

I don’t know what to tell you, I played both Alliance and Horde on Korrak and I am not sure where your complaints are coming from.

I didn’t have the issues you did, go in, get the mount, level up, finish the quests. Life goes on, have fun.

but yes, the original map was pretty messed up, I won’t deny that.

That being said, you are either a pve player going in their for pve reasons or a pvp player that knows all the back doors.

1 Like

It just changed

I hate this brawl anyway. Worst one ever.

PVP is so freaking imbalanced it’s player vs devs at this point playing whatever color gets to shoot the fish in the barrel. Sure, that’s ‘competetive pvp’, but if you get yelled racial slurs and then build a warmode team to kill 7H 200k hp horde v 1 A horde with a 7H v 4A and THE HORDE LOSES THE 7H V 4A just by getting everyone to focus their healers and cc their dps and spawncamp their respawners in quid pro pro for all the questing griefs thats when they whine and turn wm off.

Like those kind of toxic 7v1 slur yelling players are basically the in game equivilent of the loud mouthed bullies stereotypes who the teachers do nothing about until you hurl a table at them and THEN they finally decided to shut up lol. Or the rules lawyer who’s know every rules they’ve broken, but only selectively asks the coach to enforce them in their favor. sure is ‘fair’ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: lol. Too bad it’s the coaches ‘encouraging’ this though.

Ions idea of ‘pvp’ as a horde safespace where they can’t lose and don’t have to do anything to get a bugged 90-10 map without changes is ridiculous. Either the map was so unrewarding no one tried to win it, or a biased map made when the game was about honorable kill farming for those day long av farms were silly.

Edit: Oh look, they stealth closed it, no big surprise.

Sorry we Ally didn’t cry hard enough like Horde. Our mistake.

2 Likes

Wow. I was actually hoping a bug might benefit the Alliance. For once.

3 Likes