434 Benthic / 439 mage looking for guild

Hello all,

I am looking for a guild to raid with the end of this tier into next teir, due to moving and some real life complications i had to take a step back from raiding. My highest progression is 4/8m mythic with a few pulls on org (on my holy paladin). I am looking for a giuld that raids preferably after 6pm pst. As i usually get off work at 5pm. But later is better as well as i have kids and easier to raid when asleep.
I cannot raid Wednesday at all. My prefered days to raid are tuesday thursday but the best days with my current schedule is raiding monday, tuesday, thursday, saturday, come January friday should open back up and when i get promoted sundays will as well.

What i am looking for in a guild is one that pushing around the same content as i am and looking to go as far in mythic as they can. I am looking to main mage (fire/frost) for the end of this tier and going into 8.3 as well as alt destro/affliction lock and shadow/healing priest. I like to have alts raid ready incase ever needed. As well as a guild that likes to run mythic plus together and push keys when they can and alts raids together.

If you would like more info or have any questions feel free to reach out to me. I can give you logs and anything else you need upon request as well. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ps. i dont care if horde or allaince. (Horde Prefered) but still open as i want to find the right guild and right group.

Contact info:

Discord: Akkarin#2248

Battlenet: Akkarin#12219

Looking for mage for Azshara and 8.3

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet

(Shattered Sin) [Alliance-Proudmoore] 4/8 Mythic EP – A Weekend guild LF Exp MYTHIC EP Players — (Mythic EP- SAT/SUN 8PM-11PM Server [West Coast-Pacific Standard Time]), Alt Heroic EP (Fri 8PM-11PM) & Keys [btag–mizakki#1881] We are looking to push as much as we can until next patch. Recruiting for current content and next patch for CE. FYI: Since we are all working stiffs during the weekdays we are not that socially active during the weekdays. We are pretty active on the weekend pushing content and keys.

Hey Akkariñ,

Sent you a friends request on disc and bnet, my team is an alliance team 5/8M EP and is looking for a dps. We raid on Mons, Tues and Thurs from 8:30 to 11:30 PM central times. Would love to chat, please add me at Rosettechnro#1937

Thanks again

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a mage to help round out our roster for mythic EP and beyond. We only have one mage currently, so this would be a long term core spot.

We are currently 7/8M 8/8H and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Tired of soulless guilds? Considering a jump anywhere else for an opportunity? Sauce is 5/8M on a dead server and we want you to give us a chance. 13 year leadership, small group where you can make a difference. Immediate Mythic raid spots available!

App at _www.saucetistic.com

or Reach out to me on battlenet Soyunmago#11587

Just a reminder that the only for sure day i cant raid is Wednesday due to prior commitments.

Hello, we are currently looking for a mage - ! we are progressing on QC - we are alliance based on sargeras - we raid T & TH 8-11PM EST - if interested plz add me so we can further chat

TPK#11921 - bnet

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Disturbed - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (7/8) Heroic (8/8) Normal (8/8)
disturbedguild…com/

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
• DPS
All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
Spanky (Spank#1188)

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 4/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

We are trialing/recruiting via cross-realm Mythic Eternal Palace as we finalize rebuilding the roster after WoW Classiclysm in preparation for 8.3 / Ny’alotha.
Seeking Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Color Blind - 6/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 6/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Rage - 4/8M Eternal Palace (7pm - 10pm CST, T/Th) - ripten#1497
  • Insomnia - 4/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Loud Noises! - 5/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Akkarin!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time.
Mythic Mondays!
Transmog/achievement runs: Sundays & Thursdays.

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi Akkarin,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Paladin - Shaman - Monk
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.
What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
Consistent performance and attendance.
Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.
Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599
Stratus#1525

Hey Akkarin we’re a 7/8M Alliance guild and we raid sat/sun 7-10pm est i sent you a friend request on bnet if you have time to chat! check out our guild info below!

<Earth Go Hard> 4/8M, 8/8H is recruiting for a weekend raiding guild on the US - Mal’Ganis server. On the the previous night of Orgozoa progress, we got the boss to 1%. With the holidays coming up we’re looking to recruit a few extra players to keep the progression going even with the inevitable postouts!

Earth Go Hard was originally formed on the Burning Legion server during T14 dubbed as Eon, and during T17 was raiding 9 hours and achieved a top spot on the server as well as top 200 US. We’ve maintained the same tight-knit officer core and look forward to adding to our roster this expansion.

Raid times are Saturday and Sunday 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We have achieved AOTC every tier we’ve been relevant. Our goal is cutting edge. We play for 6 hours and don’t expect to waste time. Our players are all at the top of their game and I expect you to be as well. Everyone will make a mistake at some point, but how you fix it defines you and we’re looking for players that not only take pride in pulling good numbers but also execute mechanics well.

The guild will be providing feasts and cauldrons. You’re expected to bring your own potions and personal food in case you miss a feast etc. Augment runes are not required but recommended.

Currently, we’re recruiting the following:
1 Brewmaster/Warrior/DH or Paladin tank
1 Ranged with healing offspec
Mages - HIGH PRIORITY
Warlock
Balance druid - HIGH PRIORITY
Shadow Priest
Frost DK
Enhance Shaman

If your class isn’t listed here fear not! We’re looking for all exceptional players that like the consistency of our times and relaxed schedule. Please apply so we can be in touch and see how we can help you fit into our roster!

We now have an automated application process! Apply Here:
Forms.gle/5QJ9MfHTdcdK6vjr7

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to the following on btag:

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Raid Lead / GM

Enjoy the rest of your day, and happy searching!

Hello! If you’re still search you sound like a great fit for our team. If you’d like to talk more please add me at btag feralxbloom#1334

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 6/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or
Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hey Akkarin! We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 4/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Monk (dps/heals), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (heals/dps), Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps); considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997