434 AOTC Area 52 DH LF guild with past cutting edge

I’m currently in a guild but looking for one that’s pushing further into mythic. I’m ready to be challenged in a greater way. Can fill any role that I have an account for. My DH is my main but given about 2 weeks prep time. My current io is 1081
Alts: Affliction Lock
Balance Druid
Unholy DK
Shadow Priest
Mistweaver monk
Prot Warrior
Assas Rogue

Willing to server transfer for guilds 3/8M or higher.
Committed player who shows up on time and is working to improve.

Main is here. Sorry

Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 7/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Insomnia - 7/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 6/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 1/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Business of Ferrets is recruiting for our core raid team and Mythic+ for BfA and beyond. We are a fun, mature guild, made of players who seek to excel at their role and who enjoy playing together. Our biggest focus as a Business of Ferrets is to help each other improve our gameplay while enjoying the game and achieving both personal and guild goals. Last tier we went 5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (ranked realm 15th). We are currently 1/8M & 8/8H in Azshara’s Eternal Palace. Our goals are to progress as far into Mythic with an end goal of Cutting Edge.

• We are currently recruiting 1 healer (could use disc, hpal, resto) or tank (bm would be great) and multiple DPS (melee or ranged: pref balance, spriest, ele), but all classes are underconsideration.

• Our raid schedule is Tu/Th/Su 8:30 to 11:30PM EST.

What we are looking for:

• Core (Mythic team) and non-core raiders (Heroic team), M+ focused players

• Players with the mindset of Mechanics > DPS

• Reliable raiders looking to raid 3 days a week

• Players with recent mythic experience (Legion or BfA)

• A minimum of experience and interest in Mythic+ Dungeons

• Players flexible with other specs and classes (e.g., DPS mains with tank or healing offspecs) for specific raid comps and for helping people complete their weekly M+10 for gear upgrades

• Although we are ideally looking for these classes and requirements we are also always recruiting exceptional players of all specs and classes!

Contact Us

If you are interested in joining us, or just want some more information, feel free to contact any of us!

• Marm @Bnet Marm#11639 / Discord: Marm#9682 (Recruiting Officer)

• Ceryal @Bnet Nihilist#1953 /Discord: Ceryal#5397 (Healing Officer)

Sounds like you’re ready to elevate your play and we have a need for a full time DH for Lady Ashvane prog this coming Tuesday. If you’re looking for a team that consistently achieves CE and still knows how to have fun we may be a good fit.
Please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 and let’s talk!

About us: We’re Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver, led by dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule. At Three Hops This Time, you’ll be welcomed into a thriving community that spends its down time busy banging out M+, pretending to be North Korean’s in pug raids or just hanging out in Discord on the commute home. Raid logging is fine as your time is your own but we encourage our new members to be social and build camaraderie with their new team.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Eternal Palace: 3/8M
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for like-minded exceptional players as FOTM specs come and go. That said we are keen on adding the following:

DPS:

• Warrior [High]
  • Demon Hunter [High]
  • Rogue [High]
  • Boomkin [Medium]
  • Mage [High]
  • Shadow Priest [Medium]
  • Warlock [Med]

Healers:

• Disc Priest [Medium]
  • Holy Paladin [Medium]
  • Resto Druid [Low]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

We have an immediate opening for a DH in our roster. We are currently 3/8 M with raid times being Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7 - 10 Central. Please reach out to me if interested: worldsaway#1236.
- Zul’jin

Hi there!

We are looking for players seeking a permanent guild to call home!
We are Alliance on Sargeras, raiding just 6-8 hours per week (T/Th 8-11 pm CST and Monday - flex day - 8-10 pm CST).

We are 8/8H and 3/8M in EP and went 9/9M in BoD for CE and 7/8M in Uldir.

HMU on btag (Lgeme84#1466) if this interests you! Thanks!