433 feral druid lfg chill guild

Took a much needed break for a few months and ready to jump back in before 8.3.

I’m a 433 feral druid. I have a resto OS and love healing mythic+ but would prefer to play feral in raid.

Most of my friends have moved on and my previous guild went on hiatus, so I’m looking for a new guild. Looking for a guild on the smaller side. Chill, friendly, and a fun raid atmosphere is important to me. AOTC-only is fine, not really looking to push mythic besides dabbling before new content. I just want good people to hang out with and enjoy the game!

ashers#11199 on bnet

Thanks for reading!

love to have you, check us out <Lush on Pull> recruiting for 8.3 and beyond, friends and family atmosphere. M+

Hi Ashers,

I am one of the GMs for Curated, a newer guild on Proudmoore. We are actively recruiting new members for M+ and our 8.3 heroic raid roster. We have already achieved Eternal Palace AOTC but will be doing re-clears during the rest of the tier. This tier, we raided Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 PM-9 PM server (9 PM-12 PM Eastern) and will most likely keep this schedule next tier. We are looking to recruit members who wish to be part of a smaller tight-knight community of players who like to challenge themselves in game to improve their game-play. We seek mature and drama-free, motivated, fun, and kind recruits to join us on our adventures.

If this sounds like what you may be looking for, please check out our RaiderIO page and feel free to contact me.

Best,
Ragnarøkk

BattleTag : Stetson#11716
Discord: Ragnarøkk#6676

Hey man, we’re actively recruiting for DPS and Heals right now. Spam posted below if you’re interested.

Since it’s inception has grown from a small causal guild into a tight-knit community of dedicated raid members that share a strong passion for raiding endgame Mythic content each tier. We are eager to invite players into our ranks as long as they share that same passion.

Please read the entire post before applying.

ABOUT
We have been around since the summer of 2016. We do not plan on being a server first guild or a top 100 guild. We push AOTC as quick as we can and we progress through Mythic at our own pace. This does not mean we plan on carrying “dead weight”. We will make cuts where necessary.

In addition to raiding we are very active in the areas of Mythic+ and PvP. We love pushing keys as high as they go and a majority of us follow our Raider io score closely. With PvP we have active 2’s and 3’s groups for both casual fun as well as competitive enjoyment.

We love doing things as a guild such as transmog runs, timewalking raids, alt leveling, and even gaming outside of WoW. Guild engagement is important to us so if you are looking to only show up 3 times a week on raid day then we are not for you.

WoW CLASSIC
We also run a guild on US-Whitemane as Horde. If you are also interested in this guild please let us know and we can get you in no app needed. We plan on eventually raiding but for now are only concerned with logging in and leveling.

BFA RAID PROGRESS
Uldir - 6/8M and 8/8H
BoD - 8/9M and 9/9H
CoS - 2/2H
TEP - 4/8M and 8/8H

RAID DAYS/TIMES
Progression Raid Days - Monday/Tuesday/Thurs 630-930pm PST
Optional Raid Days for non-raiding members and alts - Wednesday 630-930pm PST

RECRUITMENT STATUS
We are currently in open recruitment, accepting all applications for review. Logs are not required however they are strongly encouraged.

WHAT YOU NEED
DBM or BigWigs
Exorsus Raid Tools
WeakAuras
RCLootCouncil

WHAT WE EXPECT

1. Be on time for every raid
  2. Bring a positive attitude to raid and the guild as a whole.
  3. Be able to take constructive criticism without issues.
  4. Do not become a “raid logger” aka someone who only logs on for raid and does nothing to advance themselves outside of raid.
  5. Active Mythic+ running. It is the easiest way to gear up outside of raid and takes little to no time.

APPLYING WITH US
Our application process is extremely easy. If you are interested in joining please visit the link below and fill out an application. If we are interested we will contact you and take it from there.

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/JhJ2aKXpo34uh8C8A
You will need to copy paste the link due to Blizzard’s new forum rules

NOTE: We welcome any and all non-raid minded members to our guild with no application process needed.

Hey Ashers!

My name is Bleak and I am a Co-GM of Heroic Raiders BTW, and I think our guild is exactly the type of guild you are looking for.
We are an AOTC guild looking to push casually into Mythic on a Sunday/Monday 6 pm to 8:30 PM schedule, as well as M+ most weeknights. We are a group of friends who meet on wow over a year ago and continue to hangout. We are smaller and looking for people wanting to put the effort into growing with us and becoming a core member of the guild. We currently are looking to fill our DPS slots. Let me me know if you have any questions, as we would love to have you!

Howdi,

We have a great team, we constantly PVP/push high end keys on off raid nights. We usually try to get people geared up a little more via the keys if they are lacking a little bit on Item Level.

Banner Below:
Team Valiant (8/8H EP 3/8 Mythic, 3/9M BoD AOTCx2) in Eternal Kingdom is currently recruiting for EP. Raiding: Fri Sat 6-9 PM PST. Team Info: Eternal Kingdom Team - Valiant. Currently looking for rDPS.

Hello there fellow gamer

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Alliance side of things on proudmoore we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm - 8pm PST with an optional extra hour on Fridays and Saturdays. We also have 2 different raid groups that progress through Normal and Heroic content getting AOTC before the next raid tier.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that don’t like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 5pm pst.

Need More Info
Feel free and message our recruitment officer if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Horde sister guild on Area 52, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, and various other games such as Wow Classic Horde (Whitemane), Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch, Boarder lands 3, Division 2, and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!