433 BM Hunter LF Mythic EP guild

Alright i’ll cut straight to it. I am 1/9m currently with experience of 3/8m when I was playing my rogue. I quit playing when my guild disbanded in August but recently came back. The past two weeks I have geared up to 433 with 2/3 of my main essences Epic and the third will be epic on Tuesday. I am looking for a 3/8M or better guild to start raiding with. Add me to Realid at Grahudivn#1540 or Discord at Grahu#9098 I am looking for Alliance preferably and need 9 EST or later start time for the raid and to be done around 1 am est at the latest. Thanks and I look forward in talking to ya’ll.

Need to add that I am looking for a long term home 8.3 and beyond.

Whats good lets go on up

Hi Divn! Would love to chat with you about your goals for 8.3. We are currently helping people get ready for the new raid to bolster our ranks. We do heroic on Wednesday and Mythic on Friday. Reach out if you’re interested.

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015
Raid Leader Battlenet: TheRealTacon#1647