432 Priest Heal/DPS LF Mythic weekend Guild

I currently main holy priest but I have experience playing both Disc and Shadow in prior expansions. I am looking to get CE this tier with a competitive raid team
Availability: Monday Mornings
Tuesday-Friday Early Afternoons ~5 pm CST
Saturday-Sunday Anytime
Contact me via Bnet: Bassanox24#1232
Thank you

hey are you interested in going alliance?

Hey Gliere We would love to have you over in RBP as disc/shadow if you like to apply…

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [3/8M, 8/8H] Eternal Palace
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
  • Medium : All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer : Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 7/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!!

Hey Gil!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 3/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

We raid Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST only.

Bigsteer#1581