432 HPal, LF Heroic guild

Have 3/9M exp on MW monk, switching to paladin for 10.2

LF raid 6-11 weekdays or weekends.

BNET: Token#11205

Hi Goodwaffles, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) casual progressive may be a good fit for you. We raid T/W 7:45-10pm EST and are currently N 9/9, H 8/9. Tomorrow our GM is planning on trying the 1st boss in Mythic, and tonight we are running a normal run to help gear up members who need it. Besides raiding the guild does M+ (both low and KSM keys-GM is KSM and loves running keys), runs for transmogs, pets, mounts, some PVP, and questing. Our members are friendly and enjoy doing things together. We don’t ever schedule events on calendar, but when anyone wants to do a key, and a number of us are online and not busy w/ anything else, they just announce the key in g-chat and build a group. Our Discord will have members in it mostly in the evenings, but I’m in it always during the day. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just contact me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then apply directly through guild-finder to “Insanity Raiding” and we will invite you through there. hope to have you join our family!