432 Fury War LF Mythic progressing guild!

Hey all! First off, thanks for taking the time to read this far!

My current guild has decided to stop raiding after achieving AOTC, however I am wanting to progress into Mythic territory before the next raid releases.

I am a long time WoW veteran. Started playing at initial release, and started raiding in BC. I have done everything from casual raiding, to extreme hardcore pushing for server firsts.

I am not necessarily looking for a CE heavy Mythic guild, but will consider all options! I am an extremely devoted player, always coming prepared, and always willing to do what is necessary for the guild (bench me, convince me to re-roll, help others farm and gear etc)

I am available most days, however would prefer for no weekends, or limited weekend raiding. I run my own business so hours are extremely flexible.

I would also prefer to keep it to a 10:30 - 11:00pm EST end time.

Thanks for your time, and look forward to speaking with you!

Logs available upon request as well!

Hey there,

We are alliance, so I suppose we’ll start there to see if you’d be open to ally?

Guild: No Pressure
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage
Progression: 1|8M & 8|8H (this is 2nd wk in Mythic)
Raid Times: 7pm - 10pm EST, Tues / Thurs

We are filling 3 dps positions, and starting with radiance (Mythic) tonight.

If you mught be interested, please feel free to add me on bnet: KassiG#1130.

Happy Hunting!

How’s it going?
I’m recruiting for (Administrators) (H) on illidan currently 3/8M we raid Tuesday Thursdays with an optional raid on Sundays from 7:30pm-10:00pm ST (CST) if your interested hit feel free to add me on discord (Aerbain#1110) or Bnet(Sneakysquid#180625) hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Sycopath, first off we’re alliance and our raid times are a bit off from what you’re looking for but I figured I’d throw my hat in anyway =)

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 3/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Death Knight (dps), Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey Sycopath,

Sorry to hear it’s not working out with your current guild, but grats on AOTC. :slight_smile: Sounds like we might be a pretty solid fit for you to make the next step up. We’re a one-night-a-week “Mythic-light” guild full of busy professionals who need to balance life, but also like to get our nerd fix. Guild spam below. Add me and let’s chat!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 3/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (I understand it may be a little late but 9:30-12:30est). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Heya, Endeavour - Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you. We are looking for some more DPS to round out our roster. We are currently 3/8m with pulls on Ashvane as low as 19%. We raid Thursday and Friday 6:30-9:30 CST, and are doing a Heroic clear tonight if you want to come along. If so, or if you have any questions, just reach out to me at

Discord: aspen#4800
Bnet: Leighh#1473

Thanks!

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Club Chaos-Illidan[Horde][US] is recruiting DPS and a healer for its MWT Raiding Team.
We are a raid oriented guild and we run Monday,Wednesday and Thrusday 8:30-11:30 EST.
We are not a PVP guild so if that what you are looking for we are likely not a good fit for you.
We are an AOTC guild that focuses on killing raid bosses.
We are looking for DPS and a healer who know how to play their class and want to raid.
We would like to push into mythic again once we have a larger roster.
We do not aim for cutting edge but do aim to get past the “easier” mythic bosses. We are all adults and play this game for fun but also to progress.
If you are interested in joining or on the fence you can contact me on discord fchammer#3067 or the GM Proinnseas#6955.

NightStalkers are a Hardcore Progression Guild looking for all Viable Classes and Raiders contact me here or VIA Btag at Rhilly23#1326 or Discord at Rhilly23#9868 We Raid Tues/Thurs/Sunday 9-1230 EST Come get CE with us!!!

Hey! You may be interested in our raid team BTH or FART. Check us out below and visit our site to apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 6/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 7/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS, potential tank

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hello Sycopath, we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple more dps to fill out our Mythic raid (1/8M). We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST, so it is a little later than you posted. If we sound like a guild you might be interested in hit me up and we can talk more; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 1/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hi there! If you are looking for an efficient raiding environment on a light schedule please give us a look. We are 5/8M with only 1-night, 4hrs/week schedule. We do go a little later than preferred, we raid Tues 7:30-11:30 central. Let us know if you are interested