432 8/8H tank LF raiding guild, will transfer

Looking for a new guild with some friendly folks, I have a lot of raiding history behind me(none in Legion due to WoD guild breaking up)

Looking for some people I can grow with, I know my stuff and have the ability to do cutting edge material as you can see on a couple of achievements. I raid lead when doing those raids. People grow up have kids and quit, didn’t want to keep doing the recruitment grind like you’re doing now

I am a 100% show up never missed a raid while in a guild since Vanilla WoW(one time my internet went out and I hotspot my phone to play, was laggy but made it through). So i’m the tank that will always be there and always help people.

I do w/e I can to elevate the raid team, this includes random M+ to help people get that one special item, grinding every world quest of azerite every single day and everything possible every single week(lvl 63 neck almost half way to 64). I do w/e I can to make others better while not expecting them to keep up with what I do.

Raid Times - almost everything is cool with me, lets talk and see what you guys do. I’ve raided 6days a week and i’ve raided 2, its all about the people for me.

SteakBAEBAE#1647

hit me up looking forward to chatting with ya’ll

quick edit: horde is ok

Hey man I just added you, I know your alliance but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to chat with you and see if you would be interested in joining hte good guy… err the Horde to raid with us in the future. Oh you just added me as I’m typing this lol :slight_smile:

Hey there! We’d definitely be interested in talking to you if you might consider hopping horde. Take a look at the info below and add me if we sound like a fit :slight_smile:

Vindication - US Antonidas is a ‘fast casual’ guild that accomplishes mythic progression on a 2 night, 6 hour total per week schedule. We work hard to prepare for and push progression, which leaves us time to play hard.

Raid Times/Days: Tues & Thurs 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST

Current Progression: 8/8H EP (6/9M BoD)

Needs: Warlock, Warrior DPS, Disc/Holy Priest, MW Monk, Balance druid, and a few outstanding DPS of any class and spec. Exceptional players of any role are welcome to apply.

Requirements: ilvl 410+, a positive attitude, and regular attendance. Logs and previous mythic experience a plus, but not required. Many of our best came to us from humble origins, and we will give you the same chance to show what you can do.

Vindication has been raiding consistently since WoD. Outside of raid, you’ll find us enjoying M+, PVP, and transmog/achieve runs. We’ve got plenty of social members, and are always happy to bring in new friends, including those just getting back into the game.

Recruitment Contacts:
Btags: Heavanna#1319, CptFlowers#1794
Disc: Heavanna#5316, Atris#1760

i updated the post, yes i’m available for alliance or horde

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 8/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 2/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

We got a good group in the market for an experienced tank. Would love to chat with you. Ill leave our guild spam below.

About Us
Mint is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders Lead by a Multiple time CE raiding veteran, committed to pushing further into Mythic this tier. Our guild is not for the easily offended. Hop on discord and you will know in 5 mins if it’s the guild for you. We clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.
Mint is a current content guild! No members intend to play classic full time.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday
Sunday is M+ day. have multiple groups getting people their 10 keys.

Progression:

• 7/8H TEP
  • 8/8N TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Low (DK, WW monk, Paly, DH)
Ranged DPS: Med (Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin,Ele sham)
Healer: Very low
Tank: low (BM/Bear/DK)

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.
Contact
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (Co-GM)
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (Co-GM)
Caitiecatxo Toomanynames#11324 (officer)