432 3/8M Exp Resto Shaman LFG

Hello!

I’m a 432 Alliance Resto Shaman Looking for a weekend raiding guild. Friday-Monday. Any of these days will work. This will be my second character raiding for this tier. My main is a 440 Demon Hunter that I raid EP Mythic with Tues-Thurs. That is the character I got 3/8M.

Pulseonline - Ghostlands if you want to look up my DH

I’m not looking for a guild for him. I’m looking for my Shaman. I want to also raid on the weekends healing with him. I’m putting alot of work into him, but he is behind my DH. I’m 57 on my neck and going up fast. 432 equipped.

I’m retired Air Force, I can raid Fri-Monday - any times.

Btag: PulseOnline#1924

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a resto sham please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 4/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

As I said, I’m looking for weekend

Hey there, Raid Leader and CO-GM for Away Team on Suramar.

We are currently looking a resto shaman and think you would be a good fit.

We are currently 3/8 Heroic and working hard to move past Lady Ashvane at this point and really looking for the extra something that we are missing!

Your experience could really help us and would love to get in contact with you if this sounds like an option for you.

We raid on Fridays and Saturdays, currently Fridays are when we run normal alt runs and Saturdays are Heroic.

Friday - 10PM EST
Saturday 9:30PM EST

Let me know if you have any questions, would be more than happy to talk to you!

Sorry only looking for mythic

1 Like

No problem! Have a great night and good luck!

You as well!

1 Like

Hi, if horde works~
Vice - Horde, Area 52
4/8m EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 (GM) or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

<Disconnect> 4/8M (Orgo 2%), 2-day weekend late night, Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1:45am PST, LF Ranged DPS, Healer, Tank

Disconnect [US, Area 52, Horde] is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment.

We realm transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage in May 2018. Guild used to be called Shattering.

Recruiting Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, S Priest, Ele Shaman, Tank, R Druid, R Shaman. Exceptional players with other classes always welcome.

Raid times:

Friday & Saturday

9:45pm-1:45am PST

10:45pm-2:45am MST

11:45pm-3:45am CST

12:45am-4:45am EST (server time)

Apply on our website disconnectwow . enjin . com

What you can expect from <Disconnect>:

Strong Guild leadership focused on progression

An easy going and friendly atmosphere not common in most progression guilds

Dedicated and skilled core team

A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun

What we expect from you:

Consistency

Raid awareness

Accountability and responsibility

Experience and knowledge to excel at your class/spec

Desire to progress and push yourself every raid

Apply on our website disconnectwow . enjin . com

Discord contact: Lep#9135

Hey, we are looking for 1-2 more folks to be on server to push Mythic progression, Heroic has been on farm for several weeks now and is a quick and easy clear.
We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Mythic) 3/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on discord as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi there!

I represent a CE guilds Weekend Team on Sargeras. You can find info about us here: <Vigilant> CE Guild's WEEKEND team Recruiting - #46 by Unholymomma-sargeras.

Our weekend team is 3/8M and we raid Sat/Sun 8-11PM CST. We also have an optional Friday Heroic Clear for the guild. We are looking for strong, exceptional players that would like to to have fun while still be serious about progression. I have sent you a battletag request as well from MightyMal#1583. Feel free to ask any questions you may have if you are interested! Best of luck to you in your search. Take care.