431 ret paladin LF heroic raiding guild (tichondrius)

Hello, I’m 21 years old and I am looking for a cool guild who will help me raid the hardest content in the game. I’m french canadian and because of that I used to play on EU server and raided heroic and a little mythic till last xpac on EU. I’m also returning from a break and I’m thrilled for shadowlands.

to the pleasure of meeting you!

Below is our guild spam/info, But Boka who is on our council is French Canadian and we have few French Canadians in guild. All our info is below so if you want to talk hit one of us up on B-tag.

ABOUT US:

We are a raiding guild focused on getting A.O.T.C each tier and stepping into Mythic to continue progressing. We are a close knit group of raiders and have many social members that keep things lively. We enjoy joking around and have fun while still killing bosses. If you get offended easily this may not be the right place for you. We are looking to farm heroic content and Mythic + Dungeons weekly and are looking for like-minded raiders.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

Those of us starting the guild are:
12/12 Normal

12/12 Heroic

RAID TIMES:

Tues/Thur 8PM-11AM EST

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

TANKS:

Tanks currently full!

HEALERS:

Mistweaver Monk
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Holy/Disc Priest

DPS:

All DPS roles are needed

All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

CONTACT US:

Hotwire-GM:

B-NET: hotwire#1564

DISCORD: hotwire11#3089

Boka-Raid Leader:

B-NET: Unclefknrico#1707

DISCORD: Boka#3837

Is A Little Salty is looking for more players to start an early morning roster Weds/Thurs 9am-11:30am pst. Looking for all at the moment as recruiting has just begun. If interested plz contact:

obliterate#11716
letgomyeggo#1838
On Discord as well discord.gg/hBySCp7

Our French Canadian gets lonely, I’m sure he’d love to have the company! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm