431 Prot Pally 424 BM Hunter LF Raiding

Looking for a raiding guild that raids late nights or other days then Tuesday. I have both my toon at a decent level to be able to raid at least heroic ep atm. Im mtn time and available most days and night and later on Tuesday nights thanks!

Hey there - I’m an officer in Taste My Axe, a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (H). We’re 8/8H, working on the first boss in Mythic and raid 2 days: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30pm eastern. Hit me up on bnet(thedude#1329) / discord (Kermit#2320) to discuss further.
Thank you!

PS. We have an open spot for a tank potentially, if you’re interested in tanking.

More info about us: <Taste My Axe> 4/8M | 9-11:30PM EST Tue & Thu | LFM for Mythic Raiding

Hey Tankertits!

I am from <Synergy> (H) US-Stormreaver. We are a progression-based raiding guild recruiting for Mythic Eternal Palace. If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We are looking for a BM Hunter for our roster. We are 1/8M, 8/8H EP and raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST. We also actively run M+! Let me know if this sounds interesting to you. ~https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormreaver/Synergy~

BNet: RaveMan#1287 Discord: Rave#5986

i’m recruiting for our weekday raid team wed/thur 7-10 CST lead by 1/8M raiders
tiekenee#1613 is my btag

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello! We are looking for a tank and dps for our guild! We are currently 7/8H on farm. If you are interested please add me! Bubblie # 1334

Hello Tankertits,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991 and discord is Lostariel#4012.

Let me know if you have any questions!