431 Havoc DH looking for raid

Howdy! Thanks for looking.

Former mythic raider looking to get back into the raiding scene. I raided Mythic in all of Legion but had to step away for most of BFA to finish my Masters Degree. Now that it’s done, I’d like to find a group to raid with again. Prefer weekday raid days/times but open. I also M+ like it’s my job and am trying to find consistent people to do high keys with again like I did in Legion.

Right now my main in Havoc DH. 431 ilvl, 58 neck. All my logs are from pugs so they might not look fantastic, but that’s pug life.

Ghostygg - Zul’jin
GhostWithin#11405

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
3/8 H EP
1/9M 9/9 HBOD 2/2H COS

Needs: Ele Sham/War/Mage
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey Ghostygg,

Would love to chat with you this weekend. Anatidaephobia is looking for a few more players just like you. Our core is a group of former progression raiders that just don’t want that 4 night a week grind any longer (mostly due to adulting).

We are a group of working professionals who just don’t have the time that is required to really committ to CE raiding any longer but we still love killing content with our friends. Yes friends, not just guildies. The vast majority of our team has flown all over the country and spent time with each other outside of WoW including mutliple blizzcon trips together.

We are currently 7/8H and are planning on having Azshara down next week and then turning our sights onto mythic progression.

If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore just hit me up this weekend, my btag is #corv1911, and we can chat to see if it’s a good fit.

Ruined Immersion raids one day a week (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. Now how many guilds can you say are out there that offer an incentive for raiding? If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below:

Hey Ghostygg! Zuglife is currently 8/8H looking to fill a few gaps in our roster to push into Mythic! We raid tue/thur 7-10pm EST and would love to have you! If you’re interested or want to chat more, feel free to reach out to me here or in game:
Xbones#1926

Hey Ghostygg,

Not sure if you found a home yet, but we are looking to fill all roles! Check out our post and let me know if you have any questions!