442 Augmentation Evoker LF mythic Raiding Guild

If you are still looking, let’s chat!

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, and all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raided in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off raiding due to real-life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top ten guild on Lightbringer and a top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my three older brothers, my two little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my uncle, my aunt, and my cousin all in the guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us a lot of crap. We trash-talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have a lot of fun while in the guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, and we bring cauldrons, feasts, codexes, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. This brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important than WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid, and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for all classes and all specs. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top ten for their class/spec. So, if the bullet points above sound good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Knights of the Alliance | Guilds of WoW

Hello, Bold is still recruiting ranged dps for mythic raid. If the schedule works for you and you are interested please reach out to one of the officers below.

Bold is aiming for Cutting Edge in season 2! Our goal is to create a Cutting Edge team that has a fun and welcoming environment yet is still competitive with very high expectations. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our roster and aid us in our push for that beautiful achievement. We need people who understand what Cutting Edge requires and are willing to push themselves. We will do thorough log reviews and work to become as transparent as possible so that everyone can be a part of the success of our team. There’s no “I” in team after all.

Raid Times

• Saturday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Sunday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST

Recruitment Needs

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Closed
  • Melee DPS: Open
  • Ranged DPS: Evoker / Mage / Druid

Updated: 16 June 2023

Regardless of the recruitment status, we encourage anyone to reach out and inquire!

Not a Raider?

We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! We are an active Guild and certainly not dead - people do stuff together and chat. Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?

Interested in raiding with us but can’t commit yet or for one reason or another aren’t ready? You can join as a “Prospect” until you are. There is no time limit on how long you can be a Prospect, so as soon as you are ready and/or able, reach out so we can start a trial.

Reasons for being Prospect can include (but are not limited to):

• Temporary schedule conflict
  • Undergeared
  • Logs need to be improved
  • Leveling

Basic Requirements

• 18+ years old.
  • Initiative (look through your own logs and be able to improve on your own).
  • Commitment to all days.
  • Active and run keys.
  • Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
  • Always come to raid prepared.
  • Competent and strong player.
  • Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.
    • With 10.1, you can obviously remain Horde on Stormrage but joining the Guild is still required.

Contact (B-Tags / Discords)

• GM/RL: Jäger#11356 / Staffeln#5835
  • Recruitment Officer: Hildifonz#1843 / hildifonz
  • Healing Officer: Pudgyjoe#1276 / Gorskï#3509
  • Melee Officer: Daniel#14905 / HiP#1609
  • Ranged Officer: cavajason#1988 / cavajason#5383

Thank you for the replies! Still doing some research

Hi Natral,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time. We are looking for a final few regulars for our mythic progression team.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic and Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Be ready to transfer to US-EarthenRing after successful completion of trial.
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a 16+ M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Hi Natral,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey! If you can accommodate Fridays 9pm-midnight EST and Sundays 4-7pm EST, my guild <Metric> on Wyrmrest Accord is looking for dps (or healers!) for our light mythic prog.

We have a focus on AOTC but doesn’t mind dabbling into mythic when the opportunity permits, and outside of regular raid days we also have alt nights on Saturdays at 8-11pm EST (optional, of course). You can add me on Discord at cloe.nd if you’re interested and wanted to chat more, or look at the link I’ve posted for the full guild spiel. Regardless, hope you have a great day and thank you for reading!

Heya,
My name is Silvia and I am the GM of Misfits of Mayhem in Stormrage. I saw your message and I am looking for an evoker than can both flex heals and dps…or support? Please see my below ad and let me know if you are interested and would like to chat.
Guild & Server: Misfits of Mayhem-Stormrage
Raid Times/Days: Tue. and Thurs.: 8:15 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. EST
Current Progression: VoI: 8/8H 8/8N; AtSC 9/9N 8/9H
Recruitment Contacts:
Battle Tag = Silviana#1487; Krug#1541
Discord = Silvia#0047; Krug#4153
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Misfits%20of%20Mayhem
WarcraftLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/178427
Requirements: Fun, Friendly, and AOTC focused guild looking for players with a positive attitude, respectful, and with a consistent raid attendance. Gearing up through M+, as well as using addons, enchants, and gems are all part of our expectations from our raiders. While we are flexible and understand life happens, we also need raiders that are consistently prepared and on time to move the team forward.
Previous raiding experience always a bonus!

Hi! I think our goals are similar, but it depends whatr your schedule/flexbility permits to be an hour earlier for raid times. Most of us have plans to get into Mythic raiding long term as well. 9/9 N and 2/9 H ATSC. We are an 18+ Guild looking for ACTIVE members.

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 2/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

For raid team, We are currently looking for:

• 2 healers - Resto Shammy, Prevoker, Resto Druid, Priest preferred
  • 4 Melee DPS - Enhancement Shammy, Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW Monk preferred
  • 3 ranged DPS - Hunter, Dev evoker, Warlock, SPriest preferred

Of course we are recruiting all classes/specs, but these are the classes specifically that round out our comp well.

In addition to raiding, we are looking for friends to continue pushing Mid to high M+ keys (+10 to +18 range at the moment). While we know we need to find decent players and expand our group to accomplish our goals, it’s important to us that we keep bringing in friendly, quality people into the guild. We currently have a great group and we are totally alright with doing informal “trials” for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you for a few weeks. If we all jive, we can make it official lol.

If you’re interested in hearing more, please message me on Discord: Raemynn

tommyc06#1524 for mythic raiding

Hi, Natral,
Chain Reaction is (cross-faction) guild on Lightbringer. We run Heroic T/Th 7-9:30pm pacific.
Currently looking to add some dps to our raid team, plus we do keys, mog, some pvp, you name it.
If you’re interested to chat, hit me up Rowanbeth#1291 on Battlenet or rowanbeth on Discord!

Hello Natral!

We are Bad Mood Bears, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Druid
Mage
Paladin
Warlock

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

Hey Natral! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hey guys, please see the update to the forum above.

Currently 442 ilvl and with the addition of Augmentation, I have decided that this is what I’d like to play =).

I’m looking for a late-night raiding guild that is at least making progress in Mythic ASC with a starting time of 9pm EST or later. I am available all evenings except for Saturday night. Please respond if interested!

Welcome back! We seem liked we’d be a good fit for you :))

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a secondary Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hello,

Parasomnia is a late night raid team looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Right now we are 9/9H 3/9M.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a 3 raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs
DPS Evoker
Aug Evoker
Mage
Spriest
Paladin
Any healer

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm Pacific time

If your interested contact;
Irizz#1719 (discord irizz#0828)

Hi natral
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team
Thursday - Heroic Team
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Hello Natral, I am the recruitment officer for Bold-Stormrage.
We are currently recruiting ranged dps for our CE focused weekend team.
We are currently 4/9 with rashok being down very soon
If you have any interest in us, please reach out. Times and contact info listed below:

—Raid Times—

Saturday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST
Sunday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST

Contact (B-Tags / Discords)

• GM/RL: Jäger#11356 / staffeln
  • Recruitment Officer: Hildifonz#1843 / hildifonz
  • Healing Officer: Pudgyjoe#1276 / Gorskï#3509
  • Melee Officer: Daniel#14905 / HiP#1609
  • Ranged Officer: cavajason#1988 / cavajason#5383

We could use a Strong Aug Evoker!
NRG-Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.
CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: Enhance/Unholy/DH
-Healer: Hpal/Rsham
Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.
Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US
You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hi Natral,

Saw you’re looking for a tight knight community to adventure with and I think we’d be a great fit for you. I’m from a new mythic raiding guild 3/9M on Area-52. We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a 6 hour schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We’re a group of raiders with various mythic experience, including CEs.

Application: https://forms.gle/ESQXrPm6fsNKvfDx7

We raid 8:30-11:30pm ET Wednesday/Thursday and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we watch PTR footage and take a look at logs to create our strats and healing CDs that we’ll use during week 1. We also regularly analyze our play and come to raid with modified strategies to ensure our success.

Our primary organizational focus is progressing through mythic raid content in a constructive and productive raid environment. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture constructive.

We’re also an active M+ community that has a number of players in the 2.5k-3k io bracket. We are looking for more players to fill out groups for weekly keys.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Recruitment post: [Area-52] <Terra> 3/9M LF Mythic-Minded Raiders (Former CE Experience)