430 SPriest Looking for a home!

Hello all,

Took a break from BFA because of the Nostalgia for Classic and decided that its time for me to come back.

Have multiples of toons, but my highest at the moment is my 430 Priest, which I’ve played all specs equally. Love to theory craft upon necessity can play any class or spec with enough effort in it.

Would love to give my few days a week to help a guild with raiding progression, however my main goal is to find a strong and active gaming community to grow together with and be a part of. I am 35 years old, played wow since the beginning and love to have good fun with a good group of people who love gaming as much as I do.

If you’re an active/busy bee army of good souls let me know where to apply or jump on Discord.

Hope to meet you soon!

And of course I am willing to transfer :slight_smile:

P.S.: If you’re one of those guilds who only logs in around raid time and immediately logs off PLEASE don’t reply to this post. I am looking for a gaming community and not raid only anti-social robots, no offense.

An S Priest! (7/8) (A) Proper Villains is recruiting!

We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

We’re currently 7/8M in the Eternal Palace. Last tier, we were 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Tanks: Could Consider an amazing tank.

Melee DPS: Recruitment is closed.

Range DPS: Open

Healers: Recruitment is closed.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We’ve always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current.

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Buts lets be honest, if you read this far, you should just put an App in at www proper-villains.enjin “dot” com

Storm 6/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc / Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

would you be interested in raiding sat/sun?

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 3/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Mage - Fire/Frost
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow/Holy
  • Shaman - Elemental
  • Paladin - Holy/Ret
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

Since it’s inception <Authority> has grown from a small causal guild into a tight-knit community of dedicated raid members that share a strong passion for raiding endgame Mythic content each tier. We are eager to invite players into our ranks as long as they share that same passion.

>Please read the entire post before applying.

ABOUT <AUTHORITY>

We have been around since the summer of 2016. We do not plan on being a server first guild or a top 100 guild. We push AOTC as quick as we can and we progress through Mythic at our own pace. This does not mean we plan on carrying “dead weight”. We will make cuts where necessary.

In addition to raiding we are very active in the areas of Mythic+ and PvP. We love pushing keys as high as they go and a majority of us follow our Raider io score closely. With PvP we have active 2’s and 3’s groups for both casual fun as well as competitive enjoyment.

We love doing things as a guild such as transmog runs, timewalking raids, alt leveling, and even gaming outside of WoW. Guild engagement is important to us so if you are looking to only show up 3 times a week on raid day then we are not for you.

WoW CLASSIC

We also run a guild on US-Whitemane as Horde. If you are also interested in this guild please let us know and we can get you in no app needed. We plan on eventually raiding but for now are only concerned with logging in and leveling.

BFA RAID PROGRESS

Uldir - 6/8M and 8/8H

BoD - 8/9M and 9/9H

CoS - 2/2H

TEP - 5/8M and 8/8H

RAID DAYS/TIMES

Progression Raid Days - Monday/Tuesday/Thurs 630-930pm PST

Optional Raid Days for non-raiding members and alts - Wednesday 630-930pm PST

RECRUITMENT STATUS

We are currently in open recruitment, accepting all applications for review. Logs are not required however they are strongly encouraged.

WHAT YOU NEED

DBM or BigWigs

Exorsus Raid Tools

WeakAuras

RCLootCouncil

WHAT WE EXPECT

1. Be on time for every raid

2. Bring a positive attitude to raid and the guild as a whole.

3. Be able to take constructive criticism without issues.

4. Do not become a “raid logger” aka someone who only logs on for raid and does nothing to advance themselves outside of raid.

5. Active Mythic+ running. It is the easiest way to gear up outside of raid and takes little to no time.

APPLYING WITH US

Our application process is extremely easy. If you are interested in joining please visit the link below and fill out an application. If we are interested we will contact you and take it from there.

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/JhJ2aKXpo34uh8C8A

You will need to copy paste the link due to Blizzard’s new forum rules

> NOTE: We welcome any and all non-raid minded members to our guild with no application process needed.

Hello! It is wonderful to see a spriest in the wild :slight_smile: they are quite a rare find. I think that we could be a decent fit for you if going horde is something you are willing to do. We are a family first and foremost, a lot of us have played together for years. We love to tell tacky jokes and our GM is a great lover of puns. We would love to have a spriest join us in our adventures. A bit about our guild is below. Hopefully we get to hear from you soon!

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as AoTC raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: [H] Carebear Club - Velen 3/8 M 8/8H EP LFM DPS
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Good morning Ibarbie!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 430 item level

• 60 HoA Level preferred

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: resto druid, holy priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

If your wiling to go horde and be on a 52 we are recruiting dps

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.

Hey if you are still looking please hit me at Cran#1145 on Bnet.

A little about us we are an old guild been around since BC and raiding regularly. We stopped around MOP because we couldnt maintain the hardcore mentality. However, we always kept in contact and at the end of legion we decided to get the band back together. We have slowly built a raid team back up and focus on getting as much content down while still having a good time. We are all regularly on discord hanging out whether it be wow or something else. As for further proof of our community we actually had a guild meetup this past weekend. We raid tuesday and friday at 8-10 EST and 930-1230 EST. Friday is our primary day and we are currently 3/8M. We can offer an immediate raid spot and if you want to talk more we can hop in disc and chat ill be watching blizzcon today.

Hello there! Looks like you’ve got a lot of responses already (guildless spriests are rare!), but I’ll go ahead and put our drop in the bucket. Don’t really have a wall of recruitment prepared, but here goes.

of Stormrage is a progression minded guild with a community focus and positive attitude. We went 5/9M BoD l, and we’re currently 4/8M EP. We’d love to have another Spriest, and being able to play all the other specs is a nice bonus.

We strive for progression excellence, and focus on mechanics first, numbers second. If you jabe great raid awareness, learn fron your mistakes, and can handle constructivr criticism, you’ll fit right in. Oh, and being able to fire off a joke or two helps!

Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST. We also do alt raids throughout the week, usually on the weekend.

If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up at Laconic#11195. I look forward to hearing from you, and good luck in your search for a new home!

Hello I think my guild could be what your looking for and we are in need of ranged dps. We are allanice on sargeras and raid the/wed 730-1030 cst. Currently 5/8m. We are active outside of raids and very active I discord and have build a solid community with our guild. I would love to talk more and answer any questions you may have. My bnet is Ash#11430. Hope to hear from you soon.

Glad ya made it back from classic!
I see you’ve forbid lots of options for a guild which is a good thing!
Instead of telling ya our exact schedule I’ll give you the reasons how we can be a great fit for you:
We are a group of people who are fun, chill, and easy to hang with
We are lovers of all games in general but especially WOW obviously haha
We tend to have most activity in the evening after work with a few available during the day/afternoon!
Solid guild scheduled activities to be involved with all aspects of the game but also helps the guild stay active in non raiding nights like you are looking for
Fun discord server

Please message me with any questions about the guild or even if ya want to come check us out and see how we are as a guild! :grinning:
Btag hgrant225 #1568

About Us
Did Classic kill your guild and/or your server? Does your guild only do up to heroic and then take a break? Are you just tired of your guild not making the progression you’d like? Well, look no further! is an Alliance guild on Dalaran and we’re recruiting for our mythic progression! We’re an older guild that’s still fairly new to the server. We’re currently 8/8H EP and are trying to push mythic without needing to pug everything under the sun every week. Most of our leadership, and a few raiders, are at least 3/8M, so at least some of us know what we’re doing while we try to teach our AOTC raiders. We do raids and we always have someone wanting to do m+!

What We Need
Right now, we’re recruiting for all DPS and heals. Our specific dps that we want are a mage and warrior for the buffs of course! We also would like a warlock(or a few) and some DKs and/or druids. We need 3-4 strong heals as well.

When We Raid
Our raid schedule is Friday & Saturday from 11:30pm EST - 2am EST. Yes, that means we’re a late night guild. We almost always have someone on during the day to do things as well. We’re also throwing around the idea of heroic alt raids to get our alts close to where our mains are.

Who To Contact
The appropriate people to contact are:
Yoshì - Dalaran - GM
Dbah - Dalaran - Co-GM
Waultir - Dalaran - Officer

If you want to talk a little bit more about this post or if you have any questions, feel free to whisper me in-game, or add me on:
Bnet - Resto#11728
Discord - Restodba#8720

[Horde] Lunácy-Thrall 4/8m, is a guild of adult players, many of whom have played since Vanilla or BC. We have jobs, responsibilities and obligations like anyone else; but we still try to push mythic content, do Mythic Pluses, and complete achievements. Lunácy tries to make the most of the limited time we raid, and we push to clear mythic content at a competitive pace.

What we expect:
-Punctuality (95% raid attendance. Post in Discord if you must be absent.)
-Strong knowledge of your class and a mindset to always try and improve.
-Be able to take criticism. Be low stress and easy going just as we are!
-Be a team player. Voice your opinions.
-Actively be working on your character outside of raid.
-Don’t be a raid logger

Progression:

• The Eternal Palace: 8/8H, 4/8M
  • Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 6/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:15pm – 12:15am EST

Contact info:

If you are interested in becoming a valued member to our raid team message me at

• (Battlenet) Doublediesel#1362
  • (Discord) Ey#9300

I look forward to hearing from you!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 4/8M (working on Orgozoa) and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819

We hope to hear from you

Hi Ibarbie! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a S Priest to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 5/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hello, let me know if you’re interested in joining us.