430 Ret/Prot Paladin LF new home

Looking to finish out this raid tier strong and gear for 8.3. My hope is to get a casual but competent raiding guild that isn’t full of leet jerks and understand RL comes first.

The good: I have been raiding since TBC, I’ve tanked most content in-game and even tried out the elite level stuff for a while.
I rarely make the same mistake twice, understand mechanics and want to do the best I can at the level I’m at.
I min~max, use SIMC and run logs. In other words, I’m not content with last weeks performance, I want to do better.

The bad: I’m rusty!
I’m a paramedic with a rotating and changing schedule.
Weekends are hard.

I promise that when I say I’ll be there, I’ll show. With food, flasks and my toon ready to go.

If you are looking for Ret DPS (I also have a 410 BM hunter) that wants to compete and likes to have fun.

Please respond and give me your BNET # I will contact you at your stated time.

Hello Chasey!

Nefarious is currently recruiting for 8.3 and the next xpac and would love to talk to you. I know your career can be hectic, but if Tues/Weds from 6-9PST work for you, please contact me. We are currently 3/8M and 8/8H. We run an optional Heroic raid nights on Friday nights, at the moment, but that will all circle around with the new raid difficulties.

My bnet is Malevicent#1456 if you’re interested. You can contact me at any time.