430+ Prot Pal. returning and LF raid/M+

Recently returned to the game for season 2 after a break from the game. I am currently looking for a guild to prog with and possibly get CE. I am currently 9/9N and 4/9H just from plugging the raid but I miss the feeling of having a group to push with. I also enjoy pushing keys as I have KSM on the pally and am close to it on my DH and just starting pushing a druid up as well (all tanks).

I don’t really have a schedule as I am currently in school so availability is pretty wide open although I would prefer something late afternoon through late night as I try to reserve the earlier times for classes.

Here’s hoping to find a new home and wishing luck to everyone looking!

Hello Luckiey, Calamity A52 could use a tank. We raid tues and thurs 7-10pm est. we are 7/9H 9/9N. Id like to chat with you. Strohs#11784 bnet

Hey Luckiey! I’d love to chat with you about our raid team! Hit me up sometime on discord @ Phani#8896

Still looking for a Mythic team working for CE? Let’s chat. Maybe we can find you a home. Can start as early as tonight.

Discord Tighearna#4165

Hello Luckiey,

Those of us at Legal Risk Management> (H) Illidan are ready to represent you. 9/9N 8/9H https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Legal%20Risk%20Management. We are a new CE oriented mythic guild looking for players to join us! Raid times: T/W 8:30PM-11:30PM CST.

If you’re interested please reach out to me. We need a tank. Also available on disc @ flub#2175.