430 Mythic xp horde BM/WW monk LF guild

In Antorus was in a mythic progression guild and got 5/11m as a prot warrior, had to stop raiding, and came back to help kill aggramar on my WW. I now am a WW/BM main and am looking for a guild to push mythic content with. Unfortunately I have no parses to share other than my tank parses from Legion. I now will be able to raid for the rest of the expansion and onward late nights during the week.

Add me on Bnet Jordan#11383 to talk more. I will be able to swap servers if trialing goes smoothly.

Hello hello,
For your guild shopping needs check us out! We would love to have your experience in our newly growing community!
Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are a small band of players that have played since launch. We are looking to expand into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Why join OA?
Being a brand new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
There are no current raid times listed. Schedule is open for new members. We will follow a dedicated ‘2-day’ raiding schedule.

Preferred Requirements:
There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn. We will help gear prominent prospects.

Spots available:
All spots are currently available. Content that is desired: Raiding, Mythic Dungeons, Ranked PVP.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Unasapres or join our discord channel to learn more about us.
We are looking for officers and recruiters as well. Please inform us if you wish to have one of these roles and we will set up a time to discuss the details.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:

___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

Hi there Crossfit!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

A non-warrior Tank, that is willing to be here on Sundays as well. (Gear/Experience in current tier required)

A Havoc DH

A DPS Warrior

A DPS DK

A Mage (Fire)

Experienced Ranged DPS

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in The Eternal Palace.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 2/8M.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922