430 Hunter LF AOTC guild

Title says it all. Looking for a permanent home for the long haul and anactive team. I have played since vanilla and love raiding and a good community. If interested in offering me a home my battlenet is greathornowl#1419. I respond quickly.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Added you, check us out.

(4/8M) (A) Proper Villains is recruiting!

We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

We’re currently 4/8M in the Eternal Palace. Last tier, we were 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Please note: Even if we have “none” for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

Tanks: Could Consider an amazing tank.

Melee DPS: Could Consider and outstanding DPS

Range DPS: Open.

Healers: Recruitment is closed.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We’ve always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included:

Battle for Azeroth

Uldir: 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor: 8/8M

Legion

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Trial of Valor: 3/3M

Nighthold: 10/10M

Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M

Antorus: 11/11M

Warlords of Draenor

Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M

Highmaul: 7/7M

Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).

• Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.

• Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.

• A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.

• The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.

• Friendly, humble personality (team player).

• Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Sarrett (Discord: Hannah#4634, Bnet: HannahBee#11766)

Buts lets be honest, if you read this far, you should just put an App in at www proper-villains.enjin “dot” com