430 Havoc DH LF Mythic Raiding Guild

430 ilvl Havoc DH looking for a mythic raiding guild for the Eternal Palace.

Astuur#1266

Current Experience
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace
6/9 Mythic Battle for Dazar’alor
8/8 Heroic Uldir

I have logs, if you wish to see them, please feel free to contact me.

My schedule is anytime after 9pm EST on any day of the week. Prefer two days a week but I am willing to do more for the right guild.

I’m also willing to go horde for the right guild too.

Hello hello,

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.
US- Kel-Thuzad

We are finalizing our teams for a semi-hardcore raiding team as well as a casual team:

1. A progressive 2-3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged), 1 tank, and healers (non-restoration druids).
  2. A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

Check out our discord if you’d like to chat sometime:
__https://discord.gg/fK7d88a

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a dh please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 3/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Currently still looking

Still looking for a guild that starts around 9 EST or shortly after. I can work with guilds that start before that on certain days.

Could use a good DH. if you want to have fun in a guild again. hit me up for a chat. Guild spam below

About Us
Decisive is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders Lead by a Multiple time CE raiding veteran, committed to pushing further into Mythic this tier. Our guild is not for the easily offended. Hop on discord and you will know in 5 mins if it’s the guild for you. We clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.
Decisive is a current content guild! No members intend to play classic full time.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday
Sunday is M+ day. have multiple groups getting people their 10 keys.

Progression:

• 7/8H TEP
  • 8/8N TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Low (DK, WW monk, Paly, DH)
Ranged DPS: Med (Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin,)
Healer: Very low
Tank: low (BM Monk)

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.
Contact
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (Co-GM)
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (Co-GM)
Caitiecatxo Toomanynames#11324 (officer)

Thanks for the replies so far. I’m hoping to find a home soon!

Still looking - most of the guilds contacting me are too early.

I’d love to chat to see if we get along.

TL:DR: Exalted Order (Alliance). Currently 3/9M, CE in BoD. Raid times are Tues/Wed 9-12EST for progression - Thursday is a nonrequired night. We’re always looking for funloving people that like to kill bosses, get loot, and enjoy the game while doing it.

Fakade#1706 - be good, or be good at it.

Hey there we have immediate spot for a dh, we raid fri/sat 9.30pm est to 12.30am est. we are alone on aerie peak, currently 3/8 m EP

do contact me if interested kaylii#1948

Hey Astuur! That is really weird but we have the same progression from our mythic attempts in BoD with our best Mekka progression being 3% health… Anyway I think you would be a great addition to our team, I am in the process of replacing some of our underperforming core in order to help us get going further through EP. We are 3/8M as of last night and are looking to progress as far as we can. I already got 1 alliance dh to swap so I feel like once you and I talk, it will be 2 :slight_smile: I sent you a friend request! So I hope to hear from you real soon because I’d be happy to talk to you more and answer any questions or concerns you might have for us! Take care