430 Boomkin / Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild (A)

Hello I am Druid lover have been playing one for way to long. Looking for a new raiding home. Looking for a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild 2/3 day a week 10 EST or later start time. Have previous mythic experience have only been clearing heroic this expansion with friends looking to get back into something a little more fun and serious.

iBrownie#1764

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another healer and dps. Also do an optional alt /fun run on the weekend.

Currently 3/8H and 8/8N. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hey, my Alliance guild might be a good fit for you. We go through Normal and Heroic. We always achieve AotC. We will also do some mythic bosses. We’re a smaller casual raiding guild. We’re always joking around between pulls, but still focus on clearing content.

We raid tues/thurs 8pm-11pm CST. We are also raiding on the weekend right now just for fun.

Outside of raiding, we also do mythic plus every week.

Hit me up in game if you’re interested to try it out.
Discord: Shockzula#0245
Bnet/Btag: Shockzula#1969

Unleashed is looking for DPS

Our raid times are 8:00 pm-11:00 pm CST Tuesday/Thursday

Current Progression
The Eternal Palace: 7/8 Heroic

Previous Progression
5/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
5/8 Mythic Uldir

Our environment is geared towards the idea of raiding smarter not harder. We consist of a number of players who have had hardcore raid experience in the past, as well as many of us having mythic progression already and are looking for a relaxed and competitive two-day progression.

If you have questions just ask
-Noble#1510
-Lovelady09#1293
-DoN2#11317

Hey Haram,

It sounds like you might be a perfect fit for us…

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 6/9 M BoD
  • 7/8 H AEP

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533
Fen - Rawrabear#1450

Hello!

<Obscene> is a guild that was founded with the release of Nighthold back in Legion. We have achieved AOTC each tier since then, up until BFA, where a large chunk of the guild decided to re-roll to horde or take breaks. After quite a bit of thought, a small group of us have re-formed and are looking to add more like-minded people to our great community!

Raid days are Wed/Thurs 7-10PM CST (server).

Our current recruitment needs:

Tank: low-- any dps with a tank o/s is great!

Heals: low --Def need dps with healing o/s!

DPS: Ranged: high-- Mage, Hunter, Boom, Lock!

Melee: low

Those who can flex to tank or heals in a pinch are always desired!

To jump right into heroic with us, we are expecting at least 415 ilvl, 55 neck level, and basic knowledge of your class. We are happy to help anyone improve and we have a great knowledge base. We ask that you bring a drive to succeed and be the best you can be. If interested, please reach out to Bubukitty#11610, Assertive#11544, or Phem#11141. You can also /who obscene in game to get a hold of someone!