429 rogue LF raiding guild

Recently returned to WoW since leaving back in 2011. Looking to get back on the grind with a great bunch of folks. I was part of a great guild back then, downed most of heroic raids and also had a realm first. Would love to find a guild that runs raids anywhere from 7-midnight(cst) if at all possible

I feel like you maybe aren’t providing enough information of what you’re looking for. You’ve had a lot of replies that fit the criteria you’ve listed, but you’re still looking. We hit your raid time and clear heroic, if you wanna chat you can add me on bnet: Alveia#1839

And a bump away

Hey Trag, not sure if your flexable on your times but here is ours if it works for you. We dont have any Rogues.

Knights of AFK

Is a late night guild recruiting for our progression team (EP. & 8.3)
Currently running 16 -18+ players but want to fill out 20 man core in guild for raids to be able to push into Mythics.

Server:

Proudmoore [US] - PVE

Fraction:

Alliance

Schedule:

• Friday-Saturday
  • 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
    Heroic is done during these times, so long as it is relevant.

Needs:

• Melee : Ret, DK, Rogue, Wind, Enh.
  • Ranged : Ele, Hunter
  • Tank : Any Off Tank
  • Healer : Holy Pally, Restro Sham, Mist
    Note: we will consider all, even if your class isn’t specifically listed above.

Comms: Discord

About Us:

A Group of friends that came from every expansion, various guilds and raid teams, spanning both factions, drawn together during the war against the Legion. We now find ourselves locked in the Battle for Azeroth, under a more recently established battle standard - Catharsis, as it is the ever present need for a release from the everyday that we achieve. We come together to clear content, joke, and keep a light hearted atmosphere full of laughter, and devoid of drama. We are a bunch of number crunching nerds that do not have the time to be hard core, but we look at the data and improve ourselves, and thus the team as a whole.

Our Focus:

The main raiding focus of the guild is currently clearing heroic content, I will not blow smoke about pushing into mythic, but…When we get there, we aren’t going to stop because it’s mythic. Scheduled raids take up 6 hours a week, 3 hours per raid. M+/Expeditions are encouraged, and run frequently throughout the week.

Contacts:

• Shelly (deadlykitten#133756) GM
  • Gabe (Gnomez4Life#1358) Recruit

Bumping and gringin

Haha, good luck with whatever it is you are looking for!

Hi Tragedous,

I think I replied to a previous thread of yours (?), but wanted to remind you that we can offer you solid mythic progression and M+ on a one-night-a-week raid schedule (plus optional off-night and M+) over in <Esper> and have an opening specifically for a rogue right now. Guild spam below. Would enjoy chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 5/8M EP | Core playerbase is 1400-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS - Particularly Balance Druid, Rogue, Shadow Priest
All excellent players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey Tragedous! Out of Reality is a recently formed Alliance guild full of players with different wow experiences that have banded together to have fun. We are looking for other casual players that want to tackle endgame content in a fun and stress-free way.

Raid Times

• Thursday - Optional Farm Raid @7pm EST
  • Friday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST
  • Saturday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

Non Raid Events

• Tuesday - Organized M+Keys
  • Sunday - Organized M+Keys & PvP Brawls

As a new guild we are constantly trying new ideas and events to keep us a fresh and exciting place to play your favorite game! If you notice something that might be fun for all lets us know and we will try it out. We play this game to have fun and our always trying to find ways to improve that.

Recruitment

Active players with any level of experience

High Priority

• Ranged DPS
  • DPS w/ Tank or Healer OS

Future Goals

Going into 8.3 and Ny’alotha Out of Reality’s goal will be to achieve AOTC and see the first half of Mythic.

How to Apply

If this sounds like the guild for you contact Baratheon#1147 or one of our Raid Leads MsPanda#1193 & MrPanda#11738

Heya, we could use a rogue if you are willing to go Alliance. Let me know. Info here:

Hopeless Randoms is a new guild made up of a raid team of friends from an older guild. We decided to branch off from our casual roots and push into mythic. We are currently 8/8H and 3/8M looking to fill our ranks with members who enjoy raiding and want to push mythic content without a huge time commitment.

Our raid days and times are Friday and Saturday 9:30 est to 12:30 est.

Outside of WoW most of us play various other games together and enjoy hanging out as a community. We’re not just a raid team we’re an in game family and value the right type of attitudes towards raiding and gaming.

If you have any questions or want more information feel free to contact us in game.

Saberlord#1556
GiGi#1168

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

I belive we fall inside of your time frame and have melee dps spots open at the moment.

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.

Would love to talk we are a newish guild and are 4/8 and progressing on org just could just a couple more solid dps to round out our core. We are a horde guild on thrall. We raid Tuesday Thursday 9-1130est and also run keys daily my btag is Fire#1218!

add me @ Basedgod#1650

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450