429 Ret Pal LF AotC+

Hey, so long story short, I just came back to the game 2.5 months ago after a 5 year “break”.

So far since returning I’ve done AotC in VotI, 2672io last season, and so far 2390 this season.

I’m looking for a raiding guild that is aiming at completing at least AotC in Aberrus. I would love to get into mythic raiding again as I have been a CE raider in the past, but that is absolutely not a necessity. I’d like for it to be a pretty relaxed environment, I play the game for fun, I don’t want to make this game a second job if that makes sense.

I would love a guild that also does M+ keys. My goal for last season was purely to complete all dungeons at 20+ based on the fact I only had about 5 weeks of doing M+. My goal this season is to push to around 3k rating or so.

As for my availability. From Monday-Friday I am available pretty much anytime between 6pm to 12am eastern standard time, and on weekends I can basically do any hours. I am a homebody, I work, and then I come home.

So yeah, either reply here, or add me in game, look forward to talking to everyone!

Vicfire#11666

Edit: Oh I almost forgot, faction and realm are not important to me at this point in time, so Alliance or Horde guilds from any realms feel free to message.

Hello, Training arc on Tich. We raid 10PM - 1AM Thursday and Sunday. We are pushing AOTC right now then headed into heroic. Piglet#3439 on discord if you are interested.

Unfortunately 1am raid times during the week are just not possible for me, I appreciate the reply though!

Hi Endron - We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team here at Spun on Stormrage! We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you into Dragonlight and beyond.

Currently, we are 9/9 Normal | 2/9 Heroic in Aberrus. And very active with M+ throughout the week! Currently, we’re an AOTC raid team but may look at dipping into some Mythic progression in the future.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more :slight_smile:

Click here to see our full recruitment post.