429 Fury War LF MYTHIC Horde Guild

I’ve just rerolled into fury warrior from holy paladin as my main and left my previous guild. My neck is a little behind at 53 but I can get it caught up to at least 55 before Tuesday. I don’t intend to play the paladin again in raids or M+. Leave your b-tag here and I will add you or if you have a website application, leave a link and I will fill out whatever necessary.

Currently on A52 and WILL NOT transfer before I trial.

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 7/8H EP
8/9m Uldir (took a break during BoD… Leadership had IRL)
7/7m EN | 9/10m Nighthold | 13/13m HFC |10/10m BRF
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Closed
Tank = Closed
Melee = Warrior!! (open)
Ranged = Warlock / Boomy / Mage

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our team for EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549 - (Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 - (Recruiting Officer)

Insomnia of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild

Area52, Stuff and Things, is a newly formed guild made up of high end raiders that are focusing on getting Cutting Edge

Progression: 5/8H 7/9N

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday 9 - 12 EST

Recruitment
Every spot is earned not designated so you have to perform to play, that being said we are looking for competitive and motivated players that are looking for the challenging raid environment

Main Priority:
Havoc DH
Rogue
DPS Warrior
Ele Sham
WW Monk
Lock

Expectations
Competitive and Always trying to get to the next lvl
MUST be a team player, we have a zero tolerance for toxicity
Show up on time
able to take and give constructive criticism (not bashing each other)

Preparedness
Showing up on time
enchants azerite and gems up to date
will provide flasks and feasts
focus up on boss pulls

Stuff and Things is a close group of friends that are on almost every day we do mythic plus every day and are always in discord, drama and toxicity will not be allowed under any circumstance. The 3 gm’s will do they’re very best to insure that there isn’t any problems.

Contact
If you have any questions regarding the guild, please contact me in game,
“Bently#1778”

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922