429 afflock alliance convert looking for guild

Hi everyone,

I am an Ilvl 429 affliction warlock recent horde defector. I have been raiding in this expansion somewhat casually, but wish to find a group to raid with consistently.

My goal is to finish this tier with aotc and spend time in preparation for the next tier/patch. I have only played 8.2 casually up to this point, currently sitting at 6/8H. I have been raiding since BC and have experience raiding in a semi-hardcore environment and recent, albeit short mythic raiding experience in TOS. I enjoy M+, and bg’s / open world PvP.

Click below for armoury

Kharaxiom

I am a working adult, and am looking for a group of likeminded mature individuals.

In a perfect world I am looking for:

• 2 night raid group
  • any raid window within 8-12 est
  • group that plays together outside of raid windows

My stormrage alt scene looks like:

• protection paladin
  • assassin rogue
  • shadow priest

Discord: Samsquanch#3275
Bnet: Samsquanch#12181

Hello Kharaxiom! Margaritaville is looking for a couple DPS for Heroic EP Tuesday/Wednesday night 8-10PM server. Advent#1235

Our weekend team is looking for more solid DPS. Friday/Saturday 8-11pm EST 4/8M. Add me if you think you might be interested Karma#12379

Hey Xaradin,

Check out the post by Shoapan. Seems like Paradigm Shift might be a good fit for you if you’d be comfortable jumping into mythic raid right away. We’re a laid back group who like to have fun and we do a bunch of stuff outside of raid together.