429 8/8H DPS monk LF Mythic guild H

429 Windwalker with Aotc LF mythic progression guild. Just started raiding this tier but am a quick learner with logs to prove.

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : EP: 8/8H 8/8N; BoD: 3/9M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS and a Tank

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get as close to Cutting Edge in the process!

Would love to chat hit me at Cran#1145 on bnet

May be interested in a talented WW Monk, lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey Goran!

I’d like to chat more if you’re interested. We’re ex mythic raiders just coming back to the content looking for others to dive into mythic on our own terms. We’d be happy to have a good windwalker.

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

Check us out aince we are discreetly recruting specific melee

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, 8/8H looking to recruit some range dps and healers, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to round out their roster to go back into mythic.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*range-warlocks,spriest,mage,hunter, boomkins, ele

• Healers- rshaman.

All others not on the list are a low priority but does not mean you wont be considered so feel free to add spark

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Hey Goran.

Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family.

EP : 8/8H 1/8M.
Raid Days : Tuesday/Wednesday
Raid Times : All days are 9:00pm to 12:00am CST

If you do have any questions feel free to contact Naevaa (KillVMaim#11914), Safe (Safety#11100), or Waffuel (ŴǺƑƑĿȄŊȀŦǾȐ#1646) for any questions in regards to recruitment.

<A> Proper Villains is recruiting! We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. We’re currently 3/8M in the Eternal Palace. Last tier, we were 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Tanks: Recruitment is closed.

Range DPS: Elemental Shaman or Shadow Priest!!!, but could fill the range spot with any STRONG range dps!

Melee DPS: 1 WW Monk

Healers: Recruitment is closed.

We are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We’ve always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current.

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).

• Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.

• Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.

• A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.

• The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.

• Friendly, humble personality (team player).

• Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officer:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

BLACKLISTED - 7/8H EP 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, Tu/Th)

The second raid team of <Seraph> US-Mal’Ganis, Blacklisted is an 18+ Mythic progression team focused on a fun and relaxing raid environment to make new friends and kill mythic bosses. With how we ended last tier, we feel we will be able to make a good push for CE this tier. We are not looking to stop at AOTC.

We provide flasks, feasts, runes, and tomes through a team donation system.

Requirements

• 415+ ilvl 55+ neck
  • Working mic with PTT
  • Addons WA, ERT, and BW/DBM
  • Reliable. Show up on time ready to kill bosses!

Currently Seeking:

• Tank: (DPS Flexible)
  • Melee: Limited (No DH/Warrior)
  • Range Dps: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Balance Druid
  • Healers: Big need for a Shaman
  • Any exceptional player will be considered! So if you’re geared and experienced, we’ll give you a shot if we’re looking for your class or not.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Hman980#1353 (bnet) for more information, or visit seraphguild. com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 7/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 7/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 6/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 1/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information!

Hello! Id love to talk with you more about a spot on our mythic team. My battlenet is UnholyMalia#1842 and my disc is Malia #3497. I hope to hear from you!

Guild & Server: <Dad Bod> Zul’jin

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday,Thursday, and Monday 8:45-11450pm EST

Current Progression: 3/8M EP

Recruitment Contacts: Kippo#1334 (Btag) Kippo#2813 (discord)

Wowprogress: +https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Dad+Bod

Requirements: 420 ilvl, Neck level 55+.

Needs: Ranged DPS, WW, MW. Exceptional players will always be considered.

Hi Goran!

Safe Word is looking for DPS for our raid teams. We started working on Sivarra this week so we are pretty fresh into mythic, we just need a few more people to flesh out our roster. :slight_smile: We have two teams, raiding T/Th and W/M 7-10 PST. Outside of raiding, we have a lot of m+, pvp and other social events to keep everybody active and geared up!

Here’s our main post for more specific info about our guild:

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please add me on discord at Esaora#3578! Hope to hear from you soon and good luck with finding a new home. :slight_smile: