4285 Boomkin/Resto druid lf 25 man raiding guild

Like the title say, I would be looking to transfer over as I play on a west coast server at the moment and am sick of the time difference. Played phase one on an ele/resto shaman that I would be bring over as well. Would like to be doing 25 man going forward for the rest of the expansion. I can raid Monday thru Friday anytime after 5.

Saw you were looking for a guild, so maybe we may be of interest to you :slight_smile:

Summary: Tegridy Farms is a 53/54 Semi-Hardcore guild seeking Flex healers & Ranged DPS for Tuesday/Wednesday raiding, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM.

About us:

originally formed on Sulfuras during the WotLK launch and is comprised of a core group that’s been playing together for 10+ years. Leadership comprised of former end game raiders / raid leads (several with a past life in the arena, 2.2k+ PVP exp). Our name is a reference to a special farm from the television show South Park. We’re a bit older and don’t mind a bit of intoxication on days that end with y.

Raid info:

• We keep a relatively relaxed raid environment, and we value efficiency more than comedy (but not much more…)
  • We assign loot via a Loot Council composed of the Officer core and Role Leads, primarily based off BiS lists and raid performance.
  • 25 man raids will be Tuesday & Wednesday, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
  • 10 mans are Pop-Up throughout the week, typically Thursday, Friday, and a Weekend or Monday run. 10m are usually MS>OS or SR

Recruitment:

Tanks: None

Healers: Resto Druid & Shaman with solid DPS specs.

DPS: ALL are welcome for trial or bench, while RANGED is the main interest for core spots.

Trial Process:

Typically a two (2) week trial for new members seeking a permanent (core) raid slot. This is primarily a window for us to get to know each other (there are slight loot restrictions during the trial period on highly contested gear).

While we don’t run a large bench, we’re always interested in exceptional players looking to find a new home. If your class isn’t listed, but Tegridy sounds like a place you’d like to call home, please still consider reaching out.

Please do not hesitate to contact Zerkxo (Zerkxo#1566), Sayorii, Relegated or Miziya in game if you have any questions or are interested in or comment on this thread.