428 Unholy DK 7/8H LF a mythic guild

I am looking for a mythic raiding guild thats somewhere between casual and hardcore. What I mean by that is I am looking for a group that really wants to push to down bosses, but in a chill fun environment.

I am 428 ilvl with past mythic raiding experience.

My preferred realms are Illidan, Area 52 and Mal’ganis.

If you would like to reach me and chat, I will leave my discord and battlenet tag down below!

Discord: Desolation#1245
Battlenet: Desolation#11907

Still looking!

Hey Desolation. I’m Ogul with Wanted Rejects on Area 52. 8/8H EP, 4/9M BoD. We raid Mon/Tues 8-11pm est for progression and an optional Sunday fun run 8-11pm est. We are pushing into mythic and I think you could be a good fit for our raid team. I already sent a Bnet request so look out for Paally#1920 so we can talk a bit. I look forward to hearing from you.

For sure! Added you

Still looking!

do you have any logs?

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 3/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 3/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a Heroic AOTC raiding guild on the Alliance US Elune server. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current.

Raid Progress: 6/8 Heroic TEP

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature and team oriented.You want to have fun and make new friends! You show up to raids on time and communicate about potential scheduling conflicts.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All
Tank: One opening for experienced tank

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Bummmmppppingg

Hi there! Im from a guild on malganis called absolute and we are in search of dps for mythic progression. Ive added you on bnet! We are 3/8M and raid tues/wed 7-10 est
Please let me know if youre interested

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

Hey I sent a friend request to both your discord and bnet, reach out if interested!

Guild & Server: < Duplicitys Reach > Horde -Thrall
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday9pm-12am server time/ET
Current Progression: 9/9 and 2/2 H 2/9 M, 8/8 N 8/8 H as of 8/17
Recruitment Contacts: BNET - Snarfed#1335 Discord-Snarfing#4104
Requirements: Mature attitude, good attendance, and a sense of humor.All players are welcome to trial with us and make sure its a good fit.
Needs: Accepting DPS especially looking for a dps with tank offspec

DPS needs: dont need anyone specific, so as long as you put out numbers and have a good head on your shoulders please reach out. We are always recruiting excellent DPS.

We have a high need for a boomkin, DH, lock, and dk or ret with tank os.

looking to fill about 3 spots for mythic progression

Buuuuuumpppppppingg!

Hey! I’d love you chat with you about my est team! Take care :slight_smile:

I’ll add you when im home and we can chat then !

Rally (Alliance)
Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 4/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 2/8M 7/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 7/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 3/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Have further questions? Send me or my GM a DM on discord Ellsii#6645 or Ava#5594

Hello! [H] [Illidan] Is looking for Dps to finish our raid core! We are 3/8M and 8/8H and want to push CE this Tier! The raid times are Tues and wed 10pm-1am CST

feel free to add any of the following people to learn more!

Datböï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961
Bnet= Randyftw12#1195

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Bearlish
Discord= Bear#9073

Boomkek
Discord= BK#5789

Hi Desolatión my guild is in immediate need of an unholy dk. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm PST. We are currently 8/8H EP and looking to progress into mythic this week. On our offnights our guildies are very active doing keys, achievements, pvp, classic, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info < LökTar >[H] 3/8M experienced guild LF ranged and melee - #63 by Galorina-hyjal

Feel free to add me to btag to chat further Galorina#1877

I appreciate your interest and reply, but looking to stay horde!

We are currently looking for more DPS for our pushing into mythic raiding. We would love to talk to you about possibly joining our raid group.

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders to push into 8.2 Mythic content.

We expect the best from all our players, including officers who live up to their titles and raiders who maximize their performance, not their excuses.

Please note all raids are mandatory and players are expected to post out in advance when they know they will have to miss a raid, so check your schedule before your proceed further!

We are not looking for raiders who only show up for farm nights or are generally unreliable.

Our team raids from 9:00pm-12:00pm EST(server time) Friday and Saturday

Progression:
8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP

What can you expect from us?

-Within our raid team you can expect a friendly and reliable group of players willing to help out others and also run other content outside of raiding such as mythic+ 5 man content, world quest, ect

-Our raids are laid back with a fun atmosphere, but focused and ready to give it our best when it comes to bosses.

-Raiders that are constantly pushing to improve their characters, Whether it be by re-gemming completely, researching their class consistently, or just working on improving their play style.

Current Openings:
Healers = druid/monk preferred
Tank = Closed
Melee = Ret Pally, Rogue highest priority
Ranged = Warlock, Shadow Priest highest priority

We will consider all classes/specs, if interested please feel free to contact.

Cisaro#1763
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707