428 ilvl lock lf guild

I’ve raided as high as US top 20. Im looking for a group of friends to play with. Later hours would be preferable just in case i have to work late. Im willing to commit to 20 hours a week. Just take a chance on me.

BNET: Ramen#1196

Heya Ramen, think Pak Cafan might be a perfect fit for you. We’re a Dalaran server start guild that was originally established back in EQ1 which means there’s a core of us that are, ah … seasoned. Yeah let’s go with that. Our members live across the continental US, with a few abroad, and we run our heroic progression/AOTC team twice a week.

We are a very small guild at the moment. We’ve never been massive - like to keep the close knit family feel. The launch of Classic siphoned off a portion of our core raider population so we’ve got room for fresh new DPS and/or flex players who love to have fun whacking the heck out of boss mobs.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET

Give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

I dont know why it doesnt let me use my warlock to post. Ive been CE for multiple expansions and am trying to come back.

Heya! We are looking for ranged DPS. We are an established guild that has been putting together a new team to push for CE. We have lots of folks with prior hardcore/CE experience and are a friendly, no-drama, adult group. Currently 4/8M, Horde on Area-52, raiding Sun/Mon 8-11 PM Eastern. Ama#11132 if you are interested in more info.

Hello!

I’m an officer with The Vortex on Thrall. We recently moved from Turalyon after forming originally in 2008. We’re currently 5/8m with QC around 30% or so.

We’d love to chat with you to see if you’re a fit.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday, 8-11 EST. We never go over. Invites go out at 7:45 pm each raid night.

We have an alt / friends & family or achievement run each Monday, BOD included depending on popularity.

Feel free to reach out – Discord: Icetea#9130 or Battle: Xumie#1849

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

4/8M

Classes Needed:
Currently Seeking DPS (open to all, but preferably Ranged)

My Bnet: Chugs#11757

Hey Ramen!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is looking to add to our team for the remainder of EP and we are working on bulking up our roster for 8.3. We’re currently 4/8M, raiding Tues and Thurs 7-10 PST and running heroic on Mon 7-10 PST. I’m not sure if you’re willing to swap to Horde or if those times are late enough for you but thought I’d reach out here just in case. :slight_smile: Outside of raid we run a lot of m+ together, as well as PvP and other social events like our weekly herb & herb Guild Bank restock night so we are a bit more of a family than just a guild that logs on for raid night!

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

Here’s our guild application link:

++https://tinyurl.com/y6t7xv6m

If you’re interested, if you could fill it out so we can get a better idea of what kind of player you are, that would be great!

Please contact me on discord at Esaora#3578 if you have any questions or would like to come hang out with us.

hey bro, we are lokking to get a lock . currently we are 4/8m working on 5th. we are alliance and raid tuesday and Thursdays from 8 to 11 pm. EST. a bit more info bellow, please feel free to add if you would like to further discuss.

|A| Vengeance [ sargeras ] |4/8M|
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 8 - 11 pm EST.

Currently we are looking for;;

Warlock -
shadow priest -
boomkin -

However we are always looking for any exceptional players that may not be listed.

During our off nights, we run M+, heroic EP, pvp arenas and classic.

We are a helpful guild that analyzes logs after every raid night to see what we can do as a guild to improve.

Please NO DRAMA - we are a very relax group of people who enjoy the game, we like to have fun and progress - we enjoy listening to music while doing trash, gamble while waiting / during breaks. We are just happy gamer’s who enjoy the game despite all of its flaws.

If interested please ADD us or leave a comment - will get back to you ASAP.

TPK#11921

Hey ramen, perhaps we might interest you for this current tier reclears and beyond.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

are you open to sat/sun 7-10pm est?

Storm 6/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc / Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Rëquiëm - H on Area 52 is recruiting to solidify our core to continue mythic progression of EP through to the release of 8.3 and Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for a healer and I would prefer a holy pally :wink: We are lead by a group of 4/8m experienced players who are all very active outside of raid days. We are looking to get a solid core stabilized to hit mythic progression of Ny’alotha hard but are still clearing heroic each week and getting as much done in mythic as we can until the new raid drops

We raid Mon/Tue/Thur from 8-11 EST. Lunaspark#1158 is my btag if youd like to chat :slight_smile: