428 Hunter LF Chill raiding guild

Had some IRL stuff pop up during week 1 of EP so I’m a bit behind but should be able to catch up quick. Have some mythic XP this xpac and have been AotC every tier. Can provide logs on request.

Available all days except wednesdays from 5-12pm est

Dauntless

Faction: Horde
Raid times: Tues Wed and Thurs 10-1pm EST
Server group: Silverhand, Farstriders, Thorium brotherhood

What we need: *mostly dps some heals for
raiding
*any and all for casual

Specs by demand:
High demand:
*monk/pally heals
*shadow priest/balance druid
Medium demand:
*mage/lock
*ret pally/warrior
Low demand:
*all other dps
*any other healers except priests
About us:
Dauntless is a friendly, helpful guild that enjoys raiding , pvp, mythic+, and various other activities. We are recruiting for the various raid positions mentioned above, but also for casuals that just want to quest pvp or run dungeons together. We currently raid normal and heroic EP. Discord is available for use to all guild memebers. There are no requirements for joining. Come join our team and enjoy your time in World of Warcraft.

Here is our recruitment, hit me up if it interests you!

Hey there. Wanted Rejects on Area 52 is interested in having you join our mythic raid team. We raid Mon/Tues 8-11pm est for progression and an optional Sunday fun run 8-11pm est. Hit me up on Bnet @ Paally#1920 so we can talk some more. I look forward to hearing from you.

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Started Mythic EP 7/31/19

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 2/8 Mythic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY **
Healer: Druid, monk, disc

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

Good afternoon! I’m Smitty and i’m the raid leader of on Area 52, we’re an adult only guild, which was funded by a group of friends with the idea of it being welcoming guild, and everyone here is extremely helpful to one another.

We do M+s basically daily and we make sure everyone is understanding mechanics and we offer help. We also offer guild repairs, feasts, flasks, gems, and enchants to everyone.

We raid friday and saturday 8pm to 11pm EST. We are an AOTC guild that is trying to push into Mythic Progression with the mindset of being a friendly progression instead of being toxic to one another.

If this interests you at all please add me on bnet: InTheShadows#1278 so we can talk further. i hope you have a good day!

Hey grandbow, figured id reach out to you and see if we might be a fit. We are alliance side, so there would be a transfer needed. But let me post recruitment. I would love to chat with you. It says we need melee but we just lost a hunter to IRL stuff so hey worth a shot hitting you up. Thank you!

Hey… here is a little info. If its up your alley, add me and we’ll chat.

Guild: No Pressure
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
Raid Progress:
EP = 7|8H, BoD= 3|9M, 9|9H

We are starting on Queen Azshara tues for the finishing AOTC, then we’ll rewind through and clear the rest of EP for this week. You’re welcome to trial with us tues/thurs if you have an ally toon.

We will begin raiding mythic in the next week.

For more info :point_down:
Kassle-Stormrage
KassiG#1130 Bnet

<Fireside> of Proudmoore (US Alliance West Coast) is recruiting Heroic raiders to join our team!

Open Spots:

• Tank - Any Except Paladin
  • R DPS - High need for ranged and warlock

See team roster on our website: http://firesideguild.com/#!/raid-section

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

About Fireside:
Fireside of the Alliance on US Proudmoore. Founded in October 2012, we are a small, casual, PVE guild with a Heroic Raiding Team. Our guild is the perfect place for someone who wants to balance WoW content with their personal lives. Our atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and respectful. Our members are here to conquer current content and to create meaningful long term friendships.

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up their weapons and gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

• We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

• Join our Discord: discord.gg/UDxzwvH
  • Alex - Alex#117188
    *(GM) Nimi - btag: Nim#11149 // discord: Nim#9474

I see you cant read lol