436 Resto/Ele Sham LF guild

LF a one night a week N/H guild for fun runs.

Prefer casual/adult environments, as I’m both casual and nearing 40. Lol Chill attitude, solid player but not a pro–I carry my weight and learn mechanics fairly quickly. (KSM/AoTC/arena and RBG Duelist-level healer on 4 different classes to give you an idea of XP) I don’t especially care whether I heal or DPS, but I’m probably better at healing or at least do it more.

Anyway if any guilds match what I’m looking for feel free to respond.

Good evening! We are two nights a week (4 hours per week total). Hope to hear from you if that is something you are open to!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 9/9 N

To apply:

Please contact Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey Emelianenko!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us. We are happy to bring in new people as we have lots of knowledge in the guild and are happy to share our experiences and have a great time helping out!
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!

Greetings. We are LF a resto shaman. Below is the typical guild spam. Hope to hear from you.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
8/9N 7/9H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Healer: Prefer Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage
Enh Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hey there Mission from Invocation ( H) Illidan here , we are currently looking for more healers for our core. We are 8/9H hoping to clean that up and grab aotc this week and get into mythic soon we raid T/W 8-11EST if this sounds good lets talk more on discord!

Mission#1622

1/9m Goldilocks Guild

Honestly looking for any competent player who also is cool and personable. We are a set of older dudes trying to get CE while also maintain a positive game-life balance.

discord: repped#1121

We need heals! We have two raid groups: AOTC prog M/Th 9pm eastern and Alt/Normal Tue/Wed 8pm. We could definitely work with a one night per week commitment, though, with either group. I’m Meeeow, the GM, and you can contact me at BT Meeeow#11928 / Discord Meeeow#5711 with questions or I’ll shoot you an invite to our discord and hook you up with one of our raid leaders or just to get to know us.

Here’s our standard blurb …

Looking for thrilling adventures, a welcoming community, and unforgettable memories? Look no further than Chaotic Phoenix! Join us as we embark on epic quests, conquer challenging Raids, and push our limits in heart-pounding Dungeons.

Why Chaotic Phoenix? Fun First: We prioritize enjoyment above all else! Our guild is a haven for players who love to laugh, share stories, and forge lasting friendships. Join us for unforgettable moments and create memories that will stand the test of time. Active Discord: Stay connected with our Discord! Engage in lively discussions, share strategies, and participate in events. Our active Discord server ensures you’re never alone on your WoW journey. AOTC Raiding: Rise to the challenge of AOTC Raids with Chaotic Phoenix! Our experienced raiding team is committed to achieving ahead of the curve progression. Work together, learn, and revel in the satisfaction of conquering formidable foes. Mythic+: Experience the adrenaline rush of Mythic+ Dungeons alongside skilled teammates. Push your limits, earn valuable rewards, and bask in the glory of overcoming ever-increasing challenges. Cross Faction, Thunderlord/Azgalor/Azshara/Destromath/Blood Furnace/Mannoroth/Nazjatar.

Unlock the true potential of your WoW adventure! Visit our discord to get started or contact BT Meeeow#11928 / Discord Meeeow#5711. Adventure awaits – embrace the chaos and soar to new heights with Chaotic Phoenix!

Reprisal [H] Area 52-US is a 2 night a week AOTC focused guild. We are small group of like-minded players who just want to kill pixelated internet monsters, collect fat loot, hang out, talk trash, and drink beer. With the mindset that raiding & mythic+ can be fun, especially while wiping a lot, we have set out to conquer Lich Kings, Crazed Dragons, Orc Tyrants, Old Gods, and Undead Waifus at our own pace and in our own way. We consider ourselves casual-progressive, meaning we’re mostly focused around Mythic+ content and Heroic AOTC raiding, but we might manage to down an occasional Mythic raid boss or three! Our main goal is to consistently clear each current raid tier on both normal and heroic difficulty and enjoy ourselves while doing it. We might not be the best, most cutting-edge hardcore guild out there, but we will kill bosses, not time!**

Raid times:

Wednesday - 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm.
Thursday - 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm.
Saturday - 8:30 pm EST to 11:30 pm. (Optional Alt Character/Fun Run Night)

What we offer:

• Semi-casual raid focused environment. When it’s time to kill bosses, we kill bosses. When it’s time for fun, we have fun. Sometimes we do both!
  • Mythic+ key pushing with KSM minded and casual members.
  • Knowledgeable, friendly, and eclectic guild members who work together to see us succeed!
  • Players who act like we might actually know what we are doing. (Not at all guaranteed to be true).
  • Capybaras!
  • We have a lot of fun. A real lot. All the time. You can’t even imagine.

Add me on bnet @ Lycosa#1334 and lets see if we are a good fit for you!

Crisis Averted on Hyjal server is recruiting a healer for raid/M+. We raid Tuesday and Thursday night 7-9 p.m. PST, and Monday night progression 7-9 p.m. PST! We are a AOTC/KSM guild currently 9/9N, and 4/9 H.

Contact on Discord: Crypticedge#0591

I’d take you on as an Ele sham for raid and whatever you pref for m+. Might swap that role for raid, but I’m already over-full with healers there :frowning:

Hello Emelianenko,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

8/9H Abberus

9/9N Abberus

Please fill out our raid team application form below

forms.gle/J7488vWvU5cPFQ9q7

Contact information

Bnet - Nuance#11810

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hello Emili,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

8/9H Abberus

9/9N Abberus

Please fill out our raid team application form below

forms.gle/J7488vWvU5cPFQ9q7

Contact information

Bnet - Nuance#11810

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are working towards AOTC looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter/Evoker

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hey Emelianenko, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!