425 Tank LF Raiding Guild 6/8H+

Fuzzyblooddk - 425 Blood
Fuzzyshields - 420 Prot

Experience: 8/8N 6/8H

Availability: M-F. Saturday or Sunday, after 5pm CST 2-3 nights a week

Btag: Fuzzy#12798

About me: 30/M/KS, Navy Vet Offer: Vocal, Call Outs, Strategize , Information gather, bad dad jokes. Past raiding: I have a lot of end game CE experience some top tier raiding guilds as well. (Overture,Vex,Coalition,WKG) Many long term homes that eventually died. A lot of my friends I grew close to quit playing the game before BFA so It ended up with me quitting but I’m back now and looking to make new friends to enjoy the grind with.

hey there im looking for a tank for my guild we raid sat-sun 9pm server time and was wondering if your interested?

Hey there. Would you be willing to go Alliance? If so, check us out!

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have separate raid teams with nearly identical progression raiding at different times throughout the week.

PM Team: Evening Raiding

1/8M EP
9/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir

Tuesday: 7pm to 10pm EST
Wednesday: 7pm to 10pm EST
Thursday: 7pm to 10pm EST

All players considered!

We are forming a guild currently we are ex cutting edge and 2.5k io just starting back up looking for dedicated players to form a new Raid team for TeP if your interested our raid times will be 10pm est-1am est if your interested add me Aiakos#1689