425 Rogue LF CE Guild

Currently looking to join a guild to push CE in 8.2. Current guild fell apart after our first week in Mythic. I was 7/8M in Uldir and 6/9M BoD before the guild I was in decided to take a break.

I have raided since vanilla and started high level raiding in MoP. I have multiple top 250 kills, and was apart of the officer team when we got US 55 SoO.

I am looking for a 2-3 night guild that raids sometime between Sun-Thurs with a raid start time around 830 Central.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or would like any more details of guild/raid history.

Contact Info:
Btag: Twobeers#11201
Discord: Twobeers#7560

1 Like

Hello! We are currently hunting for top tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :squid:

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

I know its scary taking a leap of faith wirh a guild that is returning from a break, but we are returning together which shows we r tight knit and the only thing that brought us back together like this is our drive. We want the progression just like u do and we want to do it in a small time frame. We want to hit raids when its time to start and make the most of those 3 hrs. So plz feel free to reach out if we sound like a potential fit!

Hi Twobeerz! If you have any flexibility in your start time, Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] is recruiting a rogue for mythic progression. We are 3/8M, 9/9M CE, and 8/8M CE. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord) or apply at https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2.

Hi Twobeerz! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 6/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Thank you all above for reaching out. Still looking for something that better fits the times I am looking for.

Currently 8/8H Heroic experience.

Logs: warcraftlogs. com/character/us/malganis/twobeerz# (cant post links)

Guild: Efficient :star:
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekday Team
Progression: 3/8M 8/8H US 103 Realm 9
9/9M US 255 Realm 12
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruitment Needs: Exceptional DPS & Healers!
►Weekend Team
Progression: 7/8H US 517 Realm 31
8/9M US 800 Realm 47
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Healer & any exceptional DPS
Visit our website to apply!
https://www.efficientstormrage.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379

Hello Twobeerz,

First I’d like to say whether it’s us or someone else, I hope you find a place to call home.

We were 7/9M last tier (1/8M currently), aiming for 8/8M this tier and to finish in the top 300. While we do have a roster of exceptional players, we need more (possibly you!) to continue our journey.

We are currently 21 active member Mythic guild looking for 2 more performing members. We’re looking for additional members to:
• Accomodate for off time/absences of members
• Allow for class flexibility based on the encounter

Our raid atmosphere is collaborative and enables members to understand the mechanics in a practical manner and perform.

I know you will likely sift through a multitude of these messages, but should you have time to talk here’s our discord:
discord (dot) gg/gbv9NG5

Message me in discord as Closet/Kachiuh and we’ll be in touch!