425 Ret Pally LF Guild for 8.3 and Beyond

Hi, all!

So, I’m looking to find a nice guild to play with, hopefully one where I can join and that be the last guild I ever join, haha. I have played on and off since BfA’s launch, and I’ve tried playing other MMOs, but for me, none of them compare to WoW. So I would love to be able to find a guild to join and just enjoy this wonderful game with. I’m looking for something pretty casual, probably, as I just don’t have the time to put into raiding hardcore anymore. Most of my raiding experience in WoW has been as a holy paladin, though I’ve been playing ret most of this expansion. I’m looking to get back into healing, though I don’t think I want to heal on my pally as I just don’t really enjoy holy pally much anymore. I have a lot of alts, and I’m the type who keeps many characters ready to go. Basically, I’m looking for a chill guild to hang out in game or in discord with and just have some fun. I tried to be more elaborate about what I’m looking for lower in the post. Thanks!

A Little About Me:

I’m 27 years old, and I have a history degree, and my area of focus was Roman and British history. I wrote my senior thesis on The Fall of Rome, for those of you who may be history buffs. Outside of playing video games, I’m a die hard sports fan. Baseball has always been my one true love, and I’m a huge Braves fan, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become more and more fond of football as well. I’m a Falcons fan (RIP) and UGA fan. Also, with the inception of Atlanta United, I’m becoming more and more of a soccer fan each day as well. I play all sorts of games, though MMOs are definitely my favorite genre.

My WoW History:

I started playing WoW back in the end of TBC, and I didn’t hit max level until around the middle of Wrath. I was really, really bad at the game. My first raid was ICC, and I raided as a death knight with a bunch of irl friends. We weren’t very good, but we cleared ICC, so that’s cool, I guess. During Cataclysm, I joined a huge PvP guild on my server. I was on Kil’jaeden at the time, and wPvP was quite big back then on KJ, so I spent most of Cata doing wPvP as well as some random BG shenanigans. I also did normal DS on my mage. When MoP came around, I main switched to Holy Paladin, which turned out to be my favorite spec in the game. I spent the early stages of MoP trying to learn holy pally, and when SoO eventually came out, I joined my first “hardcore” guild. The guild was not established or anything, but we got a solid core, and I became an officer pretty quickly. We cleared 13/14H on 25man, but because of the length of SoO (we started a bit late) and attendance issues, we took a break as a guild until WoD. In WoD, I switched to shadow priest for some reason, and I really didn’t enjoy it that much, so it was back to the Holy Paladin. With some of my guildies from MoP, we formed a new guild for HFC and I was forced to quit raiding right after we killed Mythic Gorefiend due to a night class that I had to take. In Legion, I played Ele Shaman, though I didn’t much. I took a total of 14 classes in my last 2 semesters of college, so I didn’t have very much time to raid. That said, I did join a casual guild that raided weekends in NH, and I cleared 10/10H on my shaman. Since the start of BfA, I’ve dabbled with pugs and some M+ but haven’t been in a guild for anything organized. I’m now at a place where I feel I can find the guild I’ve always been looking for, so I can get back into raiding.

What I’m Looking For:

• A guild that raids 2 or 3 nights per week. I’d really prefer a weekend guild (Friday/Saturday nights), but I have open availability in the evenings, so weekday evening guilds are fine as well.
  • Server or faction doesn’t matter much for me. Obviously if you’re on Stormrage Alliance then that’s ideal since I’m an alt guy and all my toons are there, but I’m really just looking to get the best fit.
  • A guild that is active outside of raid times. I have been in a lot of raid logging guilds in that past, and that’s just not for me, as I play the game a lot outside of raid. This is perhaps the most important thing for me, honestly.

I’m sorry this has been so long, but I just wanted to be as thorough as possible in hopes of finding the right fit. I’m really interested in finding the guild that is the best fit for me in terms of personalities and philosophies, as opposed to best fit in terms of just raiding, if that makes sense.

If you have any questions at all or think your guild may be a good fit, feel free to reply here or add me on bnet at Logan#14431.

Hey there Exopal,
We’re recruiting DPS for our AotC raid team and I’m fairly confident we’ve got the level of activity outside of raids you’re looking for. :slight_smile: (just not weekend like you specifically state but heyyy!) Also Go Yanks <3

Here’s our spam to review =)
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

Mythic Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
AotC team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST.
We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747

Hi Exopal, we’re currently looking for a dps/healer flex player, and it sounds like you’ve done both. :grin:

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:

Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:

8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin

Healers: Paladin- Shaman - Monk

Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.

An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.

A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.

Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.

Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.

Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.

Consistent performance and attendance.

Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

Hey
So we are looking for a player not a spec. We believe in bonding with our guild mates and worry about the spec later. We are very social and love to carry our under geared alts, friends, toons etc through 10s just for laughs and to gear them as well. Our raid times are Wed-Thurs 8 pm est-11 pm est. Feel free to add my btag: warcraftzulu#1156

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild 9/9 Heroic BoD, 2/2 Heroic Crucible & 6/8 Heroic EP.

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out by contacting us through Bnet: Atian#1526 or Discord: Direglaive#2356

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&amp;amp;feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Reach out to learn more

Atian#1526 for Bnet & Direglaive#2356 in discord

Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

Schedule

• Fri/Sat 7:30 - 10:00pm pacific (Heroic Raid Team)
  • Wed 7:30 - 9:30pm pacific (Optional Normal/Alt Night)
  • One week off per month from all raiding to make time for our personal lives

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

Still looking around!

Good morning Exopal,

I run a fun raid time that still gets its AotC. A few of the guildies will also run with me into mythic for more loot and kills.
Gods of Death are looking for people in all aspects of WoW. We are a guild with people, not just a character. A family that knows and helps each other. You can find people for keys, bgs, arenas, and even achievement runs all through out the week. You will also find people in discord who just shoot the breeze and have fun.
Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8-10 pm Eastern and we run a relaxed alt run on Sunday at 5pm server.

As a guild, we combine the fun of the casual world with the success that comes from getting Aotc and other events done. Always up for meeting new people and making new friends. Drop me a message if you like to run a random raid with us to see what you think.

Deadlysin#1763

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a more casual group on Thursdays 7-10 central.

While reading your post, I thought of many of our members that I think you would find easy friends in. We’ve been around since 2010 (I’m really excited for our 10 year anniversary in March) and I don’t foresee us going anywhere anytime soon. We have members that have been around for most of that history, some that are days new, and everything in between.

If you’d like to talk more…
Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc