425 Prot Paladin (H) LF Heroic Raiding Team

My current guild has incredibly bad respect issues and has become too much of a clique for my taste. I have made the decision to cast my line out and see if any guilds are in need of a heroic minded paladin tank. I am an ex-mythic raider that wouldn’t mind attempting mythic after clearing heroic, but it is not dire that I raid mythic. Having fun while we raid is definitely a plus and I can raid 2-3 nights a week preferably 2 nights. Leave info below!

Hi Praise,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
m+ all week long
7/8h
Last tier we messed around in mythic after xrealm opened. We’ll probably do something similar (if not sooner).

Looking for a tank to finish off eternal palace off with us and tank dungeons. I’d love to chat when you have time.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Good evening!

I am the GM of <Insomniacs>, a new guild on Mal’Ganis. I am looking to build the guild into a Mythic progression team of skilled players that want to see the content, while keeping things enjoyable. I play the game to relax and have fun and I’m looking for like-minded players. Even though we are new there has been a lot of interest and we will be having our first raid on Sunday. I’ll leave the basics below and if it’s something you’d be interested in I would love to chat!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2am CST (9:30pm - 12am PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2am CST (9:30pm - 12am PST)
  • Sunday: 11:30pm - 2am CST (9:30pm - 12am PST)

Progression:

• TBD: GM has AotC with prior Mythic/CE experience.

Application:

• bit.ly/InsomniacsApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

• Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
  • Zamereon#4336 (Discord)

Imperial Guard horde Illidan we are recruiting a tank for our weekday raid team Wed/Thur 7-10 CST 1/8M RL on that team. Tiekenee#1613 btag or Thirdpint#1124 on discord.