425 Human Warrior LF New Home

Trying to get into a Raiding/Mythic + Guild that runs regularly. Currently i am on Dalverngy willing to transfer realms if needed

My realm is connected to Darkiron, Demon Souls, Sharterhand, and Coilfang.

Thank you in adavance!

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 10:15 pm to 1:15am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realised that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t wanna give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497. Hope to hear from you soon. If not then I wish you luck in your endevers.

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

The Team is always looking for a good warrior. Hit one of us to have a chat, See if the guild is right for you. Guild spam below.

About Us
Mint is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders that love to clear current content and push as far into mythic content as possible. WARNING: NO SNOW FLAKES! You will melt. we clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday

Progression:

• 2/8M TEP
  • 8/8H TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Med
Ranged DPS: Med (High need on Spriest and Boomie)
Healer: Med (Priest, Shaman, Druid)
Tank: Full

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.

Contact
Haiwire haiwire#11135(Raid lead) Discord Hai#4241
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (GM)
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (officer)

Hey! We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 3/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Death Knight (dps), Shaman (dps); Pally (dps) will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 4/8M (working on Orgozoa) and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello Barrus, we are an 8/8H guild that is currently looking for a few more DPS to go into Mythic with us. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pc CST. If we sound like a guild you might be interested in hit me up; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hi Barrus! Fynn (Picc#1316) here.

Righteous Indignation on Korialstrasz is recruiting! We’re 7/8H in EP, raiding on Saturday & Sunday evenings (9:30 PM-1 AM and 9:30 PM-12 AM Eastern time, respectively). We’re fun and social, typically achieving AOTC (heroic clear) each tier and then dabbling in mythic when we have the numbers. Food/flasks/repairs are provided. We also run a lot of keystones, weekly PVE group content, and some PVP.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on bnet if you’d like to learn more!

Alternate guild contacts:
GM - Riki#1151
Officer - Cognosis#11783

I see that you noted the server change if you are willing to faction change as well then we are an AOTC/M+ guild that is looking for a few more members to repair some of the damage that the whole classic fiasco created for many guilds. We are 8/8H and 8/8N we raid fri / sat from 9pm-12am PST on the Horde side of Tichondrius. If you would like more information feel free to add me on bnet at Vetec#1230. e, if you are willing to faction change as well then

ONE is around to prove that progression raiding doesn’t take 5 nights a week. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, with invites starting at 630, first pull at 7:00 and last pull at 11:00 PM EST.

We are currently recruiting any skilled players who wish to dedicate a measly 8 hours a week to our raids and prove they deserve a spot!

For questions and/or comments, please contact me on Discord:
metrolol#1206
Goldfish#1198

Hello, please check out us and see if we might be a good fit for you. [A] <Purveyors of Darkness> Sunday AOTC SFO Looking for More for Dragonflight

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.