425 healer Monk LF Prog. Guild [Horde Only]

Preferred Time Zones- Pacific
Preferred Times: Evenings
Preferred Days: Weekends, Tues, Thurs, Fri ( I have school Mondays and Wednesdays)
My progress: 8/8N EP, 6/8H EP, Neck 56
My alt: 410 BM hunter

Contact Me: Bnet MissNerdi #1105

1 Like

bumping this post

Hey!
Wheelchair Warriors is a newly formed guild of 3/8M EP and 7/9M BoD Raiders!
We have high aspirations of downing Mythic Bosses while having fun and we’re looking for players with the same desires! For now we run Heroic every week until we have 20 raiders to jam with.
As a group of 3/8M EP Raiders we believe we can go farther together while still holding a positive and fun environment.

We are homed on Tichondrius Horde which is a West Coast PST server.
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Times: 9pm-12am PST
EP: 3/8M raid team
Needs: Healers/DPS

We do M+ daily as well!

If this sounds cool, my contacts are below! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Animationhac#1607
Discord: Redhac#1713

Hi there!
We are team AXIS at Quantum Dissonance on Area52! Our raid times are Tues/Wed 7:30-10 CST 8/8n 6/8H. We are needing a Holy priest and a MW monk for our main team.
Add me on discord if you are interested in checking us out! Trials are Tuesday! Aearo#9581

bumping this post

bumping this post

Bumping this post

We would love to talk to you. We are looking for a good healer to round out our team and we are looking for a lot of experienced players with previous AOTC and Mythic prog.

Hey Missnerdi!

I’d like an opportunity to talk with you more if you are interested. I have a newly formed guild with some ex mythic raiders and I could use another healer! We’d be raiding on the weekends which looks like it would work for you. Add me!

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern