425 Boomkin LF Guild

I am a 425 Boomkin looking to move servers and join a guild that raids Tue/Thur 7-10pm server. I have been raiding since Wrath and also ran my own raid team till 8.2. I am a old 35+ that is just looking for a layed back heroic team. Add me @ Mrfaildruid#1908. Willing to transfer serves ASAP

<Pain Train - Zuj’jin>[H] is recruiting for our Blue Team. We’re a fun laid back guild looking for more people. Currently recruiting all types of Ranged DPS. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9p-11:30p. Blue Team is currently 7/8 Normal, 3/8 Heroic with aspirations of AOTC. But ZERO aspirations of mythic raiding so if your looking for a relaxed raid environment where we don’t push you to the breaking point to get bosses down, then we may be a good fit for you.

You can reach out to me at Shar#1184 on Battletag or Shar#9615 in Discord.

If you can extend another hour we might be a good fit. We raid Tue/Thu 8-11 server. Heres my btag if you want to chat, Yas#11724

We raid (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below:

If you are still looking might be a good destination for you. We’re 8/8 Heroic and looking for some ranged DPS. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 server time. Hit me up in game if you’d like to chat. Grimes#1202

Hi Deathbypie! If you’re still looking, Zuglife raids tue/thur 7-10pm EST which sounds like it would be a great fit for you! We are currently 8/8H and are a laid-back team looking to fill our roster to push into Mythic! We are also already here on Zul’jin Horde side! Feel free to reach out to me here or in game if you’re interested!
Xbones#1926