425 BM Hunter LF Guild for Raiding/Mythic +

Hi all,

I am looking for a weekend raiding guild due to work schedules. Doesnt matter the time of day on the weekend either. I have experience in Normal EP - and have done a few M+ 10 keys. Gearing is my concern as of late.

Additionally, I started in 2006 on the Undermine server and have hopped around for raiding through the years. This is my only character, not even a bank alt. I love hunters and am always continually trying to improve myself. I took a very long break - end of Legion to current patch 8.2.

I am currently trying to gear myself through M+ - then jump into raiding. Let me know your thoughts, please feel free to add my battletag:

Deerslayer#1741

Hope to hear from you. :grin:

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week

If interested feel free to DM me , contact me the GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 (BNet)1

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Are you still looking?
If you can raid Tues/Wed 7-11 EST and think you can get ready for Mythic quickly lemme know.
We are always looking for long-term players who plan on playing for years to come.
Hopefully that’s the last long break for a while!
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)