425 61Neck 6/8H Havoc Lf Raid Guild

425 Havoc Dh Lf Raid Guild

Aotc raider Lf a Tues/Wed Heroic progression guild that would at least like to tap into a couple mythic bosses during tier.

I took a break after I completed Uldir as my current guild didn’t have any interest in starting Mythic.

Came back to the game 3 weeks back to see current guild stuck in a rut and having a very hard time with progression due to raiders underperforming. I want to keep giving chances week after week but I feel like I am only hindering myself.

I would love the opportunity to trial out for a new guild and hopefully find a new home for myself, and would be willing to race/realm change for the right fit! Thank you for taking your time to read this and if you have any questions or would care to reach out my information will be down below(:slight_smile:

Discord: Dexade#6798
Btag: Dexade#1264

Hey CTRLV, I raid with an AotC team on Sargeras Tuesday and Wednesdays from 9 to 11:30 PM Central. We need DPS and would be very happy to take you! Feel free to add me Jovins#1628 As soon as we get a solid 20 group (at 16ish) we will be pushing mythic progression.

Heya!
We’d love to chat with you sometime in our discord!

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

1. A progressive 3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged) and 1 healers (non-restoration druids). We will consider ALL classes and specs however.
  2. A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

Heya PASTE (I think I’m hilarious),

Our DH is all but paying me to find another DH to play with. ^.^ We jus tkilled queen heroic and will be doing it again to catch those who missed it up to give you an idea where our progression is. We aim for AotC each tier and the rest is a bonus. We’re a social, active, and fun bunch and run an m+ community too.
Happy to talk if you’re interested!

Here is the spam part:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate weekly.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too ^.^

Interested? Send Saxx#1747 a b-tag request and let’s get something going! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much to everyone that has replied so far. I work all day on thurs so I would not be able to make it and I would have attendance issues. Tues/Wed are the only days that work for me besides mondays(:smile:

1 Like

Awww dang!! Good luck in your search!! Happy to add you to our M+ community if you’re looking for that kinda thing too!

[A] <>The Epitome of Iniquity<> on Proudmoore is actively recruiting a few more bodies to refill our roster so we can push into mythic full force and would love to add you. We are 4/9M BoD after a late start, 8/8 H EP and with a mix of our two raid teams 1/8M EP. Our raid times are T/W 6-9 Pacific, along with possible Monday runs depending on progress throughout the week. We also actively run M+ and other events regularly. If you would like to join or have more questions add me Astriea#1872 btag or Astriea#2774 on discord. Thanks - Astriea!

Hey Ctrlv! Our raid days are a little off from your requested days but I figured, what the heck =)

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 8/8H; working on Mythic
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Demon Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps), Monk (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Check discord :+1: