424 Sub Rogue LF casual/AOTC raiding

I’ll try and keep this short and to the point. I’m looking to get back into raiding after taking a couple of expansions off from raiding, but I’m mostly looking for a relaxed group of people that I can enjoy playing the game with to actually have fun.

I have multiple AOTC/CEs from past raid tiers and many KSMs from past seasons. I’ve done 8/9N in Aberrus and have a few pulls on Sark down to around 25%. I enjoy doing m+ outside of raiding.

I’m open to pretty much any nights during the week except Fridays and Saturdays, preferably after 8 PM ET. If you are a one night guild, even better. As far as server/faction goes, I’m on Stormrage at the moment but for the right group would server transfer. With cross faction guilds a thing now, I’m planning on staying Alliance.

If your guild is looking for a rogue and you think it might be a good fit, hit me up on Discord: porkchopjorheto or drop your guild advert in this thread

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 8/9 H

To apply:

Please contact Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti.)

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hi Bootystabs!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We run a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us. We are happy to bring in new people as we have lots of knowledge in the guild and are happy to share our experiences and genuinely enjoy helping people out!
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check us out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Guild & Server: [H][Area 52] Dont Tease Me Bro
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 9/9 N 8/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
RaiderIO: Yes logs are also posted on guilds of wow website
Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were LF people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. This is a Mid-core prog team all for fun and games no egos.

Needs: We have openings for the following spots:
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any
Druid: Balance/Feral
Shaman: Ele/Resto
Priest: Any (prefer Shadow)
Monk: Mistweaver/Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Holy/Ret
Hunter: Any

Hey, we actually don’t have a rogue in our raid yet. Feel free to check out the post below and see if we’re a good fit and if you think you can make our raid times :slight_smile:

Hello we are currently on the lookout for a rouge for our main team. (We also have a weekday aotc focused team if that is your interest as well). Our main team is focused on CE this tier. I will post a description below, please reach out if you have any interest in trialing.

Stormrage-Alliance

—About Us—

Formed on March 19, 2022, we have been raiding with the goal of eventually obtaining Cutting Edge. But like many Guilds, it was a struggle in Shadowlands but we kept together and still have some of our original members. While Cutting Edge is a goal of ours, we still want to maintain an active, thriving, welcoming, warm, and fun community both inside and outside of the raid. We welcome anyone who wants a home and is interested in boosting that. We will be doing key sales and eventually raid sales in Season 2 and on. Come join and check out the unique experience that Bold offers!

—Season 2 Goal—

Bold is aiming for Cutting Edge in season 2! Our goal is to create a Cutting Edge team that has a fun and welcoming environment yet is still competitive with very high expectations. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our roster and aid us in our push for that beautiful achievement. We need people who understand what Cutting Edge requires and are willing to push themselves. We will do thorough log reviews and work to become as transparent as possible so that everyone can be a part of the success of our team. There’s no “I” in team after all.

—Raid Times—

Saturday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST
Sunday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST

—Recruitment Needs—

Tanks: Closed
Healers: Closed
Melee DPS: Open
Ranged DPS: Open

Updated: 5 June 2023

Regardless of the recruitment status, we encourage anyone to reach out and inquire!

—Not a Raider?—

We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! We are an active Guild and certainly not dead - people do stuff together and chat. Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

—Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?—

Interested in raiding with us but can’t commit yet or for one reason or another aren’t ready? You can join as a “Prospect” until you are. There is no time limit on how long you can be a Prospect, so as soon as you are ready and/or able, reach out so we can start a trial.

Reasons for being Prospect can include (but are not limited to):

Temporary schedule conflict
Undergeared
Logs need to be improved
Leveling

—Basic Requirements—

18+ years old.
Initiative (look through your own logs and be able to improve on your own).
Commitment to all days.
Active and run keys.
Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
Always come to raid prepared.
Competent and strong player.
Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.
    With 10.1, you can obviously remain Horde on Stormrage but joining the Guild is still required.

—Contact (B-Tags / Discords)—

GM/RL: Jäger#11356 / Staffeln#5835
Healing Officer: Pudgyjoe#1276 / Gorskï#3509
Melee Officer: Daniel#14905 / HiP#1609
Ranged Officer: Keelis#1941 / Keelis#6034
Recruitment Officer: Hildifonz#1843 / hildifonz 

We encourage you to reach out if you have any questions!!

Hello Booty,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

8/9H Abberus

9/9N Abberus

Please fill out our raid team application form below

forms.gle/J7488vWvU5cPFQ9q7

Contact information

Bnet - Nuance#11810

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hello Bootystabs

Parasomnia is a late night raid team looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Right now we are 9/9H 3/9M.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a two raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs
Melee DPS
Range DPS

Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30am Pacific time

If your interested contact;
Wonka#130
Loaded#11679
Irizz#1719 (discord irizz#0828)

Divine Esports - Stormrage
Aberrus: 9/9H
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

We are looking to push mythic progression asap!

1. AOTC every tier Since BFA
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys (+20s for Hero achievements)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs: *

• Mage / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Discord: Tyrue#1556
Btag: Tyrue#1545

Sent you a request on disc. ONA is a 1-night/week guild on Stormrage. We are an AOTC/Mythic Lite guild that also runs a variety of other PvE content such as M+, Glory achiev runs, and more. See info below!

Guild & Server: Stormrage-A

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday 830-1130EST, Thursday (Optional Night) 9-11EST

Current Progression: 9/9N, 8/9H ASC, (AOTC and 2/8M VOTI)

Needs: DPS: Rogue, UH DK, Boomkin
Healer: RSham OR Disc/Holy Priest

Recruitment Contacts: Russo#4482

Guild & Server: Whisperwind/Dentarg

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST

Current Progression: 9/9N 9/9 H looking to dip our toes into mythic

Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Beta%20Testing

we are looking for mostly dps and maybe a healer we do mythic plus when we finish raid

early and randomly thru out the week. We like to progress but at the same time keeping

the game time fun. IF you wanna know more let me know!

Contact me at Sailrmoonkin#6274 (Discord) Sailrmoonkin#11855 (Bnet).

Hey Bootystabs, have you found a guild yet? If not then feel free to add me on discord yomy#5374. Lets chat!