424 Resto shaman LF guild

Hello, I am looking for a guild to raid with and do mythic plus with. My current guild is in the process of falling apart, and im looking for some thing new. I have 9/9 Heroic experience on a multitude of toons, just really prefering to play resto shaman at the time. I can raid any day or time, and dont care about faction. Please let me know if your recruiting

Kngx#1411 - Battle Net
Kngx - Discord

check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Kil’Jaeden – Horde, is looking to recruit new members for our raid team as we progress our way through Dragonflight!

About Us:

Tauren Where it Counts has grown into a successful community. With numerous players who have played together since The Burning Crusade! We have had great success as a group since we re-vitalized the guild in Summer of 2016 before Legion launched. TWIC has cleared all AOTC and Meta Achievements and even made nice work of some Mythic content along the way.

Although we are primarily focused on AOTC and dabbling in Mythic we take our raid nights very seriously with the intention of making the most out of the 6 hours a week that we have scheduled.

We want to continue to grow our community on Kil’Jaeden for Casual Raiders and Casual non-Raiders alike! You can apply to our guild as a raider or a casual member looking for new friends and fun friendly atmosphere.

Schedule:

Raid times are: Wednesday/Thursday 6-9 PT / 9-12 ET

Progression:

All AOTC content since Legion launch. Current progression available on raider.io - https://raider.io/guilds/us/kiljaeden/Tauren%20Where%20It%20Counts

Current recruitment needs:

High Priority - Healers

All players looking for an active community for M+ and raid progression

Note: We always take exceptional applicants into consideration regardless of current recruitment needs, so please apply!

Submit an application HERE! (https://forms.gle/Pdv9vyWPUxGmmbko9)

If you would like to contact us, please add Botokai#1906 to battle.net and mention this post!

Hey Kingz,
Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

MYTHIC TEAM: Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Heroic Team: Thur 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
Mythic Team: 4/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC
Heroic Team: Brand NEW

Needs for Mythic Team:
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Sham, DK, DH

Needs for Heroic team:
Tanks: All classes open
Healers: R druid, R Sham, Aug, Disc Priest
DPS: All classes are open

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hey Kingz! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hey Kingz,

Add me on Discord and let’s chat. We are looking for a strong resto shaman for our heroic raid team, as well as for M+ dungeons.

We are also looking ahead to the next season in preparation to build a 20 person team when S3 raid drops.

let’s chat on discord. Discord: Raemynn (Two N’s)

Hey, I’d be happy to chat to see if we’d be a good fit. Here’s our recruitment post along with my contact info. I’m Krys, the GM/RL.

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank - Prefer Brew or Veng but open to any
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Final Chapter is a casual --free roll on loot-- raiding guild born on Rivendare server in 2007, where we have been ranked as high as Top 30 US and have received several server first achievements
In our 16 years of existence we’ve had kids, committed to careers and family, and evolved into a community of people who just enjoy playing games with another. We’re no longer a hardcore raiding guild, however, we still intend to be the best 6-hour raiding guild we can.

If you’re interested in a laidback & non-judgmental community of adults who enjoys all types of gaming, feel free to apply!

We raid 2 days a week at the following times :
Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
9:00 pm - 12:00 pm server time (EST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any officer or the following:
.qazzi (discord)
Qazzi#1993 (bnet)