424 Resto/Boomkin LF Curve Guild

I haven’t raided seriously since WOTLK, but I raided seriously for years in EverQuest and WoW prior to that.

My ideal guild would reliably get curve every tier. My ideal guild would raid 2 nights a week for 2-3 hours, not earlier than 8PM, and not on Mondays.

I watch videos, I research my class, I don’t complain.

woops. Posting with correct character avatar.

Well if you don’t find what you are looking for here I’m the GM of a guild called Even Flow on the horde side of Tichondrius. We are 8/8H and raid fri/sat 9pm-12am pst we are an AOTC/M+ guild looking to fill a few more spots after the classic fiasco. If you are interested message me on bnet brotha vetec#1230

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hi Adent,

I’ll post some spam to help you decide, but I think our guild could be a fit. We’re looking for range dps, a boomkin specifically. I’d like to chat more with you about this.

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted(8/8H, 2/8M) is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

EP AotC - week 5(2/8M so far)
Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

How’s it going deta! I’m recruiting for the guild administrators (3/8M) on illidan we raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm- 10pm ST(CST) were looking for rdps to finalize our mythic roster. If you’re interested feel free to add me on discord (aerbain#1110) or bnet (sneakysquid#180625) And we can chat more.

Bump. I really can’t start earlier than 8pm and I’d rather be on Illidan.

1 Like